• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

best all around disc (lets start it up again)

dpo2002

Par Member
name what you think is the best all around disc and i will keep a tallie:D

please no repeat commiting for the same person although you can discus it may the best disc win:thmbup:

All around is a pretty big scope. I am going to guess you are asking that if I had to play with one disc, what would it be. I will take my tried and true elite X, XL.

One disc to rule them all? Well in terms of being able to do anything marginally well with it...I'd go:

ANODE

The way I see it, a round of golf is usually at least 1/3 putts, plus putters are my favorite approach disc, so I'd have to go with an Anode. I might have trouble with 400'+ teeshots and FH power drives but I'd feel extremely confident inside 350' or so.

The way I see it, a round of golf is usually at least 1/3 putts, plus putters are my favorite approach disc, so I'd have to go with an Anode. I might have trouble with 400'+ teeshots and FH power drives but I'd feel extremely confident inside 350' or so.

:hfive:

EDIT: Props to Pablo.Diablo for the Tenacious D reference in his sig :)

Comet is the correct answer

Pure is my answer. Take Mike C's answer and put in Pure for Anode and those are my exact thoughts.

I would have to agree with other even though i dont putt with it, the ANODE is a staple of many peoples bags.

It can be used for ALL slots.. just a great all around winner :)

Honorable mention to the Axis though

Latest posts