• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Course playing in the Redwoods?

underpar24

Par Member
I am heading over to the REDWOOD TREE (north California) area of America for Memorial Day and i was wondering what is the best course that plays in the Redwoods. This will be a dream coming true. I mean people dream about hiking in the redwoods and people dream about playing disc golf. I am just mixing the two and it is going to be amazing. Responses are very much appreciated.

i'm not sure about courses around the area, but i've been to the "big redwood you can drive your car through" a couple of times and let me just say man, that place is breath taking. so beautiful there, i could only imagine how awesome it would be to play DG in those woods

The best course in the redwoods is a course that's RIP on DGCR... Area 74. That course is in my Top 5 all time (but, then again, there's like 10 courses in my Top 5 of all time). It is PRIVATE and that's why it's not on here anymore, but from what I understand it still exists. Hit up Humchris85 for a guide.

If you do play the Redwood Curtain, hit up HumChris for a guide there too... and ask him to show you the secret 6 holes on the back nine.
DSCJNKY

Latest posts