• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Disc Golf shots on video

jvphobic

Double Eagle Member
I heard someone on one of these threads say that Koling's putt on Smashboxx.TV was one of the top 5 DG moments caught on camera.

'99 Climo's Ace on 17 at USDGC seems memorable.

Does the Doss Hole in One count because it made it to Sportscenter?

My question is. What are the other ones in your opinion?

Same hole as Koling's putt, but I think this one is even better. Ace on hole 18 to force the playoff, which Nikko won.

There was one I saw recently of Barsby with a fantastic 450 foot something chain-out. Very nicely filmed.

Can't seem to find it though.

vid in my sig ;)

1 of 3 to hit it that I know of (Kelly and Feldberg being the other 2), and the only one to do it on video thanks to the wonderful BennettUA :)

Obviously this is all subjective. And I think that the Nikko shot deserves to be on the list. I recall that video.

But, Doss's Ace meant nothing in the grand scheme of things. Until it got put on SportsCenter. Koling hit a 65ish foot putt on a dangerous green to force McBeth's putt.

I had never seen that video of the Ace overseas. Pretty cool too.

Jerms Putt makes top five shots broadcast live, but on video, I think the links above proves otherwise.

^^^ that's up there for sure.

I think situation weights very heavily. A big shot in a huge pressure situation counts way more then a very rare or unlikely shot when little is on the line. Two huge ones in terms of situation to me are Ricky's 100 foot eagle putt in the final 9 of worlds. Another big one to me is JohnE's throw in from 300-350 at the USDGC during the final round on #5

vid in my sig ;)

1 of 3 to hit it that I know of (Kelly and Feldberg being the other 2), and the only one to do it on video thanks to the wonderful BennettUA :)

I was wondering about that after i saw it on video... how do you finish that hole? Is that really played in a round?

Nice ace btw :D

vid in my sig ;)

I was wondering about that after i saw it on video... how do you finish that hole? Is that really played in a round?

Nice ace btw :D

Full of all your favorite DGCR characters!

It's not played in a round, and doesn't get throw at often at Flyboy. And it's a cubby ace. :p

But it's still cool as ice.

Cales putt arty the majestic several years ago to push it to a playoff

Latest posts