• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Highway Exit in Disc Golf

I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with ya here, exit 120 off of 64 for walnut creek is the way to go in my opinion, as for the other 118s I agree completely

you're one of those people. You probably have a slow vehicle that doesn't mind doing 25-30mph. I want to drive fast so I go on the straight roads.

There's an exit off of highway 19 in clearwater, fl that's got 2 courses and is really close to the clearwater disc store.

The slaughter lane exit off of I-35 is pretty great though. Searight, Circle C, Discnation, and a back way to Met Center. Some of that get's pretty far from the Interstate though so I don't know if it would count.

There's an exit off of highway 19 in clearwater, fl that's got 2 courses and is really close to the clearwater disc store.

Probably Drew Street I lived in a little apt complex there in 89-90 also the original Hooters and Phillies Spring Training Complex...wings, disc golf, phillies heaven man that shouldve been heaven...too bad the Phils sucked in 89, I didnt know about Disc Golf so much, and we blew off all the hooters girls for wiffle ball.....what a missed opportunity :doh:

Mission st off of I-35, Rosedale up top and Rosedale down under. Good courses, but it is also 3 blocks from Oklahoma Joe's, best BBQ in KC/country.

I didn't catch that one my first time around... Stronly agreed. I love Oklahoma joes more than I could ever love a human baby.
Rosedale gets a little outshined by some peoples' feelings of waterworks, but the combination of the down under and up top courses with their dramatically different play does it for me.

you're one of those people. You probably have a slow vehicle that doesn't mind doing 25-30mph. I want to drive fast so I go on the straight roads.

2005 Subaru Outback 3.0 R, slow vehicle?? I beg to differ, maybe you just have one of those vehicles that can only go fast on a straight road

I am probably very wrong and I don't know the exit, but I am pretty sure it is the same exit for Token Creek and Hiestand Parks in Madison, Wisconsin. If they are the same exit those are two very good courses. There isn't even an exit, but whatever you want to call whatever you turn off of the get to highbridge has got to be up there as well.

I am probably very wrong and I don't know the exit, but I am pretty sure it is the same exit for Token Creek and Hiestand Parks in Madison, Wisconsin. If they are the same exit those are two very good courses. There isn't even an exit, but whatever you want to call whatever you turn off of the get to highbridge has got to be up there as well.

If you're coming from the north, than you do exit on highway 51 to go to either Hiestand or Token Creek. Completely different from the south though. Left on highway C just north of Mellen for high bridge is my favorite "exit" though.

Rosedale gets a little outshined by some peoples' feelings of waterworks.
With that in mind, Missouri I-29, Exit 1E. Old Pike CC is close as well.

I'd also recommend:
KS I-35 - exit 128, Jones & Peter Pan Parks in Emporia.
KS I-70 - exit 157 (US-183 bypass), Frontier Park in Hays.
KS I-70 - exit 252, (9th Street) Thomas Park in Salina. Lakewood Park is nearby as well.
IA I-80/35 - exit 131 (Merle Hay Rd.) - Walnut Ridge & Big Creek S.P. near Des Moines.
IA I-80 - exit 244 (Dubuque St, County Road W66) - Peninsula Park, Turkey Creek and Sugar Bottom in Iowa City.
MO I-70 - exit 21 (Adams Dairy Pkwy.) Wilbur Young Park in Blue Springs, MO. Legacy Park in Lee's Summit and Lake Shore DGC in Pleasant Hill are close by if you continue south.
OK I-35 - exit 110 (Robinson St.) Griffin Park & N.E. Lions Park in Norman, OK.

I-20 exit 200 has three 4+rated courses, on site camping,fully stocked shop,dg museum as well as destination-worthy mountain biking (FATS)
nearby. The IDGC.

I-20 exit 200 has three 4+rated courses, on site camping,fully stocked shop,dg museum as well as destination-worthy mountain biking (FATS)
nearby. The IDGC.

Damn I wish I didnt live off exit 11, the other side of GA off I-20.

nearby. The IDGC.
I already posted that exit 183 might be better (and closer if driving east) for the IDGC and it has the Laurel and Hardy museum to boot (although exit 200 does have the Pilot station with Wendys and the ubiquitous Waffle House ;-).

I'd also recommend:
MO I-70 - exit 21 (Adams Dairy Pkwy.) Wilbur Young Park in Blue Springs, MO. Legacy Park in Lee's Summit and Lake Shore DGC in Pleasant Hill are close by if you continue south.

I'll second that, though I'd get off of 70 at exit 15 heading south on 291. That's the quicker way to Legacy which is my home course. (But my gf lives off of Adams Dairy, so I play the Wilbur Young course quite a bit too)

I already posted that exit 183 might be better (and closer if driving east) for the IDGC and it has the Laurel and Hardy museum to boot (although exit 200 does have the Pilot station with Wendys and the ubiquitous Waffle House ;-).
Sorry about that. For some reason it didn't register.

Exit #85 I-70 Downtown Indianapolis. Not Bad, go North a play Washington. Go south and get around in at Brookside. No Exit #69 on I-69, it's all flat Farmland in that area anyway.

With that in mind, Missouri I-29, Exit 1E. Old Pike CC is close as well.

I'd also recommend:
KS I-35 - exit 128, Jones & Peter Pan Parks in Emporia.
KS I-70 - exit 157 (US-183 bypass), Frontier Park in Hays.
KS I-70 - exit 252, (9th Street) Thomas Park in Salina. Lakewood Park is nearby as well.
IA I-80/35 - exit 131 (Merle Hay Rd.) - Walnut Ridge & Big Creek S.P. near Des Moines.
IA I-80 - exit 244 (Dubuque St, County Road W66) - Peninsula Park, Turkey Creek and Sugar Bottom in Iowa City.
OK I-35 - exit 110 (Robinson St.) Griffin Park & N.E. Lions Park in Norman, OK.

With out a doubt the IA I-80 exit 244. My hometown courses with 3 right in the area. Awesome courses!