• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Pro Female Forehand?

Well, there's that whole world championship thing...

But really can't someone teach poor Kelsey how to putt? Is it a mental thing? It just hurts to watch, like you want to wave a magic wand and just end her misery.

Sarah has insane touch on her forehand though. I'm envious of her 250 and in flippy roc lasers. I'm a bit biased though as she is my sister in law.

Sarah's scores are up due to switching sponsors again. She went from Prodigy to Legacy this year so she's adjusting to a new lineup.

I would agree with Hockum, but I do not watch the women enough to give a fair comparrison. Hockum get's really low and can bomb it.

I would say Sarah's shes so smooth with her forehand its something impressive to watch. Got the chance to play a round with here the other weekend and its starting to show back up again.

I would say Sarah's shes so smooth with her forehand its something impressive to watch. Got the chance to play a round with here the other weekend and its starting to show back up again.

Definitely. :thmbup:

Hokom certainly can manipulate a ton of different angles with that forehand. She's more of an artist while Weese is an athlete. Monster power for her size.

Sarah Cunningham throws absolute lasers. I'd say she has the best forehand in terms of accuracy and being able to keep it on a super tight line. What's her FH distance though? Weese can really crank it out there as evidenced by her parking that top of the world shot...

I'd say hokum...she is the Jeremy koling of female forehanders. I don't see many of the others mentioned forehanding putters and mids like she does.

But really can't someone teach poor Kelsey how to putt? Is it a mental thing? It just hurts to watch, like you want to wave a magic wand and just end her misery.

She needs to quit with those turbos, or actually learn how to make them from farther out than 10ft. Does anyone know if she just gets nervous in front of cameras or is she just not that good of a putter?

She needs to quit with those turbos, or actually learn how to make them from farther out than 10ft. Does anyone know if she just gets nervous in front of cameras or is she just not that good of a putter?

She's 873 rated and shot a 893 rated round doink-ing those two putts. That's pretty much how she plays.

I find turbos are easier when your feet aren't backward.

Yea I throw turbos too, but it's just when in certain situations. I like them the best when putting on a elevated basket or when I have one leg in the bush that makes my normal stance awkward.

Latest posts