• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Best putter of all time and why?

This is such a long thread when it was answered by post #5:

Wizard. Thread closed..

I've strayed 2 times in 15 years, came back to the Wizard.

All the random plastics, finding the 'one'. Something mystical about them.

the-lord-of-the-rings-gandalf.gif

I'm saying the P2 is the best putter all time. Because, there are a bunch of Innova players who ditch the Aviar for the P2. Why? There are a dozen Aviars to choose from…? Hmmm?

I'm saying the P2 is the best putter all time. Because, there are a bunch of Innova players who ditch the Aviar for the P2. Why? There are a dozen Aviars to choose from…? Hmmm?

Well, I think the P2 is pretty much an Aviar with a spacer so technically they're still throwing a version of the Aviar.

Well, I think the P2 is pretty much an Aviar with a spacer so technically they're still throwing a version of the Aviar.

That's what I'm saying. If it's 'just an Aviar' then those Innova paid players would throw Aviars.

People don't think subjective observations be like they is. But they do.

Top 5 Putters

1. Wizard
2. Wizard
3. Wizard
4. Radius 1.1 (A Wizard lol)
5. Voodoo.. jk Wizard

K3 Reko. Best putter plastic and mold of all time. Excellent for both putting and throwing. Super neutral and torque resistant.

K3 Reko. Best putter plastic and mold of all time. Excellent for both putting and throwing. Super neutral and torque resistant.

The Reko is awesome.
My first putter that I fell in love with was the Voodoo. The Reko is a Smashed down, more ergonomic Voodoo which is saying something bc the Voodoo is already very comfy in the hand.

I loved ripping the Reko on a hyzer flip. It can crush for sure.

That said, Wizard is the best IMO. It's a baby Roc and a smooth putting putter.

I think it's a warlock. But of you have one I am jealous.

I think you might be right.

I've had mine since 2007 back when I ordered discs like a hipster choses a band because it sounds obscure and cool :doh:

I still got a really early run EXTREMELY soft and bendable (basically a Blowfly) Latitude 64 Sinus SP which was one of my first putters besides the Radius.

I think you might be right.

I've had mine since 2007 back when I ordered discs like a hipster choses a band because it sounds obscure and cool :doh:

I still got a really early run EXTREMELY soft and bendable (basically a Blowfly) Latitude 64 Sinus SP which was one of my first putters besides the Radius.

The first two discs I ever won in a tournament were radius (radiuses?) from the guy Dave who ran them and revolution bags. It was probably around 2006-2007 as well. Wish I still had them.

The first two discs I ever won in a tournament were radius (radiuses?) from the guy Dave who ran them and revolution bags. It was probably around 2006-2007 as well. Wish I still had them.

I am assuming they are pretty rare because I don't think I've seen one for sale on eBay or any other site in the past few years since I started to collect lesser-known brands from the early 2000's era. I definitely wouldn't mind a few more of em.

I am assuming they are pretty rare because I don't think I've seen one for sale on eBay or any other site in the past few years since I started to collect lesser-known brands from the early 2000's era. I definitely wouldn't mind a few more of em.

Sorry to side track...

Dean, did you ever get into the Quest facility in Antioch?

Oh, and the actual answer to "Best putter of all time"

Wizard

Latest posts