• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best way to get a disc out of a tree?

Disc tree getter outer

• Baseball

Votes: 69 42.6%
  • Rock (not Roc)

Votes: 34 21.0%
  • Extendable device

Votes: 18 11.1%
  • More Discs

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • RPG

Votes: 20 12.3%

• Total voters
Ive used sticks/branches, rocks (not my coveted Rocs), plastic bottles of water...

I voted baseball, but I never carry one with me. I always figure I can find a pretty good stick lyin' around most of the time.

I don't throw into trees.

;) jk

I usually use a full waterbottle, sticks, rocks, whatever I can find. If it has any branch within about 15 feet from ground I just climb the tree.

I like the slingshot idea, cheap and sounds like it could be effective. I usually just throw whatever is lying around.

More than forty replies thus far and I'm stunned no one has said potato gun yet.

I mean, I'm not recommending it or anything... ;)

More than forty replies thus far and I'm stunned no one has said potato gun yet.

I mean, I'm not recommending it or anything... ;)

Human cannonball. Or a ladder. Kite with a trained monkey dangling under it. Better yet just a trained monkey. Or a falcon. Spud gun. The Phoenix Suns Gorilla with trampoline. Batman's grappling gun. Roman candle. Bottle Rockets.

someone did beat ya to it :p

I don't carry anything with me do I usually grab what's around. That being said I once got two bricks stuck in a tree getting a disc down. :eek:
And then I lost it a couple holes later as the sun was going down and I tried to finish the last few holes. :rolleyes:

i'm ashamed this idea hasn't gained any traction yet, as it's just as plausible as the rest......
the next day there would be 20 vatos lined up to get discs down. "work,work,what you need i do job ,sheet rock,tile,caddie,paint,i get disc down,concrete, i spot you".

the next day there would be 20 vatos lined up to get discs down. "work,work,what you need i do job ,sheet rock,tile,caddie,paint,i get disc down,concrete, i spot you".

Maybe we could get them to do some teepads up.

i'm all about the rocks man. there is something fun about huckin rocks at stuff, i don't mind if it takes longer.

Latest posts