• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BEWARE Discgolfcenter.com

I will also add the DGC has been very good to me over the years. I have ordered from them about a dozen times at least and have never had an issue with anything. Great prices, free shipping, and I get to pick the exact disc I want. I love that site.

i get mine from dynamicdiscs.com or the gatewaydiscgolfdirect.com ebay store. always in stock and super fast shipping everytime. if you pay with paypal within 3 days of ordering a disc from the gatewaydiscgolfdirect.com store they even send you a free bonus frisbee!

They did screw up an order of mine and when I contacted them about fixing the problem I was told I'd have to mail back the order at my cost, and my correct order wouldn't be sent out until they received it. I didn't find this to be an acceptable solution, so I decided to keep the discs and not shop with them anymore. No nasty words exchanged, or expressions of anger. They made a business decision on how to deal with an unsatisfied customer and I remained unsatisfied so I made a business decision to spend money elsewhere.

This comment alone will make me take my business elsewhere as well. They make a mistake and then charge you for it??? That's just ridiculous. I'm glad I saw this thread before ordering from them.

Latest posts