• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bag- Ergo

I'm number 187 with a black and green bag. I know 186 has shipped and I saw one of the bags in the video but no email yet. Hopefully mine ships soon.

If they want to actually sell the Ergo, shouldn't their website actually have some information about the bag and a link for it? So far any info on this I'm having to rely on this website and maybe some youtube videos. Doesn't instill confidence.

If they want to actually sell the Ergo, shouldn't their website actually have some information about the bag and a link for it? So far any info on this I'm having to rely on this website and maybe some youtube videos. Doesn't instill confidence.

I agree. They need to make a lot of improvements to the BHB website. There isn't a link on the site b/c it isn't available for sale. I emailed John and he said it would be for sale again in June. Creating a stellar website isn't hard and he needs to act on making it better....soon. You would think having Will and Nikko attached to the brand would make them want to load their website with photos of the two using the bag or at least reviewing them in-depth.

I'm with you guys on this, but I think they have been so overwhelmed with the delays in this initial order that it has thrown them off. My hope is that, if this first run comes out successfully, we will see a fully-functioning website and some in-depth photos and videos.

Also, if you look at the bag companies not named Grip and Voodoo, the websites are pretty low-key. Hopefully it will be something to be improved upon in the future.

I wasn't playing - or at least if I was, I wasn't paying attention - when the first run Grip fiasco went down, and I am betting their site was probably similar at the time. Hopefully BH will get some footing in the marketplace and use some of that capital to increase their web presence beyond Facebook.

Yeah, BHB is still in the lead to get my $ when I upgrade to a backpack dg bag. Lame website or not.

During the pre-order period, they had it up on the home page, and a fair amount of info - but like OneMile stated, it seems the delays may have prompted them to take that page down, and focus more on getting the pre-orders shipped. I'd almost bet dollars to donuts that the webpage gets updated once all the pre-orders have been filled.

Well I sold my Mahal yesterday. I'll be using my daughters Innova starter bag until I get my Ergo. Luckily I'm not playing any tournaments for a couple more weeks so I've got time. C'mon #177 black/grey!

You would think having Will and Nikko attached to the brand would make them want to load their website with photos of the two using the bag or at least reviewing them in-depth.
Is Nikko still with BHB? I've seen him using an old backpack lately and they haven't mentioned him on Facebook recently

Well I sold my Mahal yesterday. I'll be using my daughters Innova starter bag until I get my Ergo. Luckily I'm not playing any tournaments for a couple more weeks so I've got time. C'mon #177 black/grey!

Been rocking a Fade Lite since March! Honestly, it has made me rethink the need for a bunch of discs...but it will be nice to easily carry a towel, water, and snacks again. Ha!

I'm hoping some more people get theirs in today... after checking out a PF Contender and Voodoo ST this weekend, I am leaning towards this bag more and more...

The tracking info says that I will get mine on Thursday and then I am heading to my brothers wedding so don't know if I can get pictures up or answer any questions until next week

The tracking info says that I will get mine on Thursday and then I am heading to my brothers wedding so don't know if I can get pictures up or answer any questions until next week

This was my issue. I didn't want to film a video until I had time, and I got the bag the day before I left for a trip. I would've done it while on my trip, but my laptop sucks, and I wouldn't have been able to edit it. I'm working on getting a video review together that I'd like to say will be up today or tomorrow.

Feels like X-mas all over again!

A box from Alabama was sitting on my dining room table. Voila!!! My Black/Green Ergo is here!!!!

I have loaded it up with every thing I could think of including extra discs I might need. I think I have 19-20 discs, a 32 oz Nalgene, Disc retriever, seat strapped to the outside, pencils, marker pen, 3 minis, and........a large hoodie in the storage compartment! I normally don't pack a hoodie, but it's good to know that it will fit. I can tell that the Ergo needs some breaking in as everything is very tight and some what stiff. Doesn't matter.....on my back it feels lighter than my small bag with less than half this stuff! Seems to stand up with out fuss.

I am going to play a round right now. If the battery is charged enough, I will film a short video and post it on youtube tonight.

later

Feels like X-mas all over again!

A box from Alabama was sitting on my dining room table. Voila!!! My Black/Green Ergo is here!!!!

I have loaded it up with every thing I could think of including extra discs I might need. I think I have 19-20 discs, a 32 oz Nalgene, Disc retriever, seat strapped to the outside, pencils, marker pen, 3 minis, and........a large hoodie in the storage compartment! I normally don't pack a hoodie, but it's good to know that it will fit. I can tell that the Ergo needs some breaking in as everything is very tight and some what stiff. Doesn't matter.....on my back it feels lighter than my small bag with less than half this stuff! Seems to stand up with out fuss.

I am going to play a round right now. If the battery is charged enough, I will film a short video and post it on youtube tonight.

later

I look forward to the vid. If you can't film one, can you please describe the layout? Vertical, horizontal, both?

Thanks

Looks sweet, can't wait for mine to get here Thursday!

Does yours have the little patch that says "ergo" like I saw on the black one in the video?

Latest posts