• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Black Bear Diner

We don't have any of those around here, but if I'm ever out that way, I would for sure grab a bite there.

It is pretty funny to me but awesome someone from the Butte has had success as a pro athlete and to his level non-the less.

Chico State has been top 3 ranked party school as far as I know for the last 30 years... at least it was through most of the late 80's and 90's and still is now so I will assume the 20 years in between as well... and Butte JC was for the "students" and especially "student" athletes that wanted to party at chico but failed to achieve that high school 2.0 GPA and 950 SAT score to get into Chico State itself.

I graduated from Chico State in 1981. While I was there, Playboy ranked Chico State the number one party school in the U.S.
I graduated from Penn State in 1987. While I was there, Playboy ranked Penn State the number one party school in the U.S.

Coincidence? I think not!!

I had some time to kill in Boise last Friday. There happened to be a Black Bear Diner across the parking lot from the movie theatre (Deadpool 2!).

Had to eat there just to support a company the uses DG in advertising. Food was pretty decent; can't go wrong with steak and eggs... fresh OJ was really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts