• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Black KC Pro

IronJack

Eagle Member
I have a black 12x KC Pro Roc. It's only a couple years old and the only one I've ever had, but its been in that seasoned sweet spot forever. I wasn't going to buy anymore because it's a pain to find, but it seems to have seasoned faster and held it longer than any white KC Pro Roc I've ever had.

For those with experience, is this typical with black Rocs? Something about the plastic? If yes, I'll put up with the pain of black discs, because I need to get more into that condition--this one is the core of my game from 200' and in.

I have two black KC Rocs ib my bag right now. Never noticed a diffetence between themvand whites. Must be you got a lucky one! There is a really light, powder blue color of KC Pro that Ive found to be a bit grippier, but nothing better durability-wise.

now that you mention it, my black roc stayed awesome for a super long time too. i found it's break in to be a lot like the pre-numbers 12x rocs i have. takes on dings early, but never gouged easily, and then just settled in at dead straight. also doesn't have as much dome as the yellows and whites i've tried lately.

As a follow up... All the KCs I have have some color pigment in them...pink,red, and purple. I have bunches of all but they do seem to hold up better than the few whites I have. The plastics feels better too.

Latest posts