• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Box4Discs - 4 DISCplay + 4 DISCtribution

11079358_918157008247119_885903704423188843_n_400w.jpg

Buzzz_400w.jpg

The two officially licensed boxes we are currently doing... more to come.

10983121_933739176683006_5248050953093158407_n.jpg

We are very excited to announce that the entire PDGA Archives of Submitted Discs are being moved into our trotterbox-deluxes disc storage systems for permanent storage...

A little note from our friend, Ben Vosper, "Yesterday I spent about 5 hours packing up the PDGA's discs (used for the initial approval of molds) into Trotter boxes made for the PDGA. There's a lot of ways to store discs, but few are superior to this way. Hit up Jim Trotter if you'd like some.
I snapped a few pics of some goodies as I went, Enjoy."

It should go without saying, this is bucket list kind of stuff for us and we are extremely proud and honored.

And by the way... a little news was made that maybe of interest to disc collectors out there - It was mentioned by Ben Vosper, who is helping with the transfer (not his discs), that the discs are being divided up into 3 complete sets and the "skinny" is that the pdga is only planning to hold on to one of those sets... Start building up your paypal accounts folks...

10438554_938495979546555_1780950026899672290_n.jpg

Now I believe you that you sell all your stuff on FB. That last part of your post is a bombshell, and nobody seems to notice.

Now I believe you that you sell all your stuff on FB. That last part of your post is a bombshell, and nobody seems to notice.

It's the strangest thing... we are about to place the order for box #12,500 and it is always crickets on DGCR... no explanation for it.

Not entirely crickets. I've bought 20 from you, and I love them. I need more, but I'm resisting ordering more...

Seeing the total, I guess I might as well be part of the crickets.

Not entirely crickets. I've bought 20 from you, and I love them. I need more, but I'm resisting ordering more...

Seeing the total, I guess I might as well be part of the crickets.

If you need them, we got'em... I'd love to break through here on DGCR - that's why haven't bailed on the platform, that and I like reading the latest stuff and it is easier to find it here then catch it on a facebook newsfeed as it goes by...

too many different sizes of minis to come up with a standardized box. there are boxes the right sizes out there and you can get them pretty cheap. Just need to get the right measures.

on an another note... 15,000th trotterbox is on a pallet on its way to the shop.

Negotiated new shipping rates today and have updated our prices in the store... don't forget to use your 20% 20DGCR discount code...