• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bradley has something to share with you.

That was actually a great read, very amusing and entertaining. I would definitely check this out on a regular basis. Question is, will you continue making these blog posts? 99% of all other "blogs" started by pro disc golfers tend to follow this pattern...

1) Initial blog post at the beginning of the season talking about how much said blogger is going to blog
2) 3 months of nothing
3) One follow-up blog post apologizing for and/or explaining the lack of blog posts for the past 3 months
4) Site is never updated again

Hopefully you can continue posting... I enjoy blogs that contain things like complete sentences and photos that are actually relevant.

Dang man, great trip, great write up.

Glad you enjoyed our little part of Texas. And Matt's an ass anyway, glad you beat him!

That was actually a great read, very amusing and entertaining. I would definitely check this out on a regular basis. Question is, will you continue making these blog posts? 99% of all other "blogs" started by pro disc golfers tend to follow this pattern...

1) Initial blog post at the beginning of the season talking about how much said blogger is going to blog
2) 3 months of nothing
3) One follow-up blog post apologizing for and/or explaining the lack of blog posts for the past 3 months
4) Site is never updated again

Hopefully you can continue posting... I enjoy blogs that contain things like complete sentences and photos that are actually relevant.

I appreciate the feedback. I was tired Sunday night but a glass of Vino and my desire to follow through with this blog kept me going. I hope to be faithful to those of you who wish to follow my story.

A little humor this morning.

This morning: Neighbors chickens are in my yard. Mako(my kitten) patiently sits in the doorway waiting to make a move. My roommate comes charging into the kitchen. "Are they outside?" I say, "shhh. Don't open the door, Mako is hunting." He bursts through the door. Scatters Mako, then throws a pocket knife at the chickens.

I'm sitting here thinking- "I hate this guy"

Nice write up sir, I like lots of pics like that and the non-dg extras (food, people, etc.). Very good and awesome trophy.........jb

Nicely blogged, Bradley. Your voice is good for this type of communication.

RE: the sweet trophy. That artist shows a lot of promise and love for the sport; hope his work gets out there and has room to grow and evolve.

This morning: Neighbors chickens are in my yard. Mako(my kitten) patiently sits in the doorway waiting to make a move. My roommate comes charging into the kitchen. "Are they outside?" I say, "shhh. Don't open the door, Mako is hunting." He bursts through the door. Scatters Mako, then throws a pocket knife at the chickens.

I'm sitting here thinking- "I hate this guy"

Awesome. Best post ever.

I enjoyed looking through your blog. Interesting read and as mentioned, loved the pictures; I feel like any good blog should have pictures :hfive:

I seen you were planning on going through kansas and iowa. I dont live in either of those states so I can't offer lodging unless you wanna stop in lincoln :)

I'd be interested in attending a clinic or a lesson to help support the trip. Where about in kansas/iowa and roughly what dates?

Thanks for sharing!

I enjoyed looking through your blog. Interesting read and as mentioned, loved the pictures; I feel like any good blog should have pictures :hfive:

I seen you were planning on going through kansas and iowa. I dont live in either of those states so I can't offer lodging unless you wanna stop in lincoln :)

I'd be interested in attending a clinic or a lesson to help support the trip. Where about in kansas/iowa and roughly what dates?

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks. Here is some info.

Greater Des Moines Challenge Pro/Am A Des Moines, IA Sat-Sun, May 25-26

Grip Equipment Presents The 31st Kansas City Wide Open Pro NT Kansas City, MO Fri-Sun, Jun 14-16

I'm planning to be in these areas a few days before and possibly after each location.

Your blog is a pleasant read Mr. Williams.

What kind of score do you expect to win Texas States this year? Perhaps, an average of 54 over the three rounds?

Are you going to be at the DD tournaments this weekend?

Best of luck this year. I expect big things from you.

Dang man, great trip, great write up.

Glad you enjoyed our little part of Texas. And Matt's an ass anyway, glad you beat him!

Preciate that internet dood! :|

Good shooting this weekend Bradley!

Last edited: