• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bradley Williams Suspended

Given what we know, was the PDGA suspension of Bradley Williams correct?

• Yes, and the amount of time was correct.

Votes: 122 51.5%
  • Yes, but the amount of time was not correct.

Votes: 69 29.1%
  • No, the process was flawed.

Votes: 30 12.7%
  • No, Bradley Williams should not have been suspended at all.

Votes: 16 6.8%

• Total voters
Well looks like paul and Bradley will get to play in the dgpt final

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=638496109651789&id=557739584394109
Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Oh. My. God. What. The. ****. POPCORN :popcorn:

55284444.jpg

What in the ****ing ****

"and has suspended Pro Tour players without consulting the Pro Tour or the players."

....dogs and cats, living together....

Seriously, unsanctioned? First thought is that's a bad idea. Doesn't exactly support the PDGA process. In fact it pretty much kicks it in the mouth.
[emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dodge has done this before. The Marshall Street Open was a big event that there was something that Jason and Steve wanted to do that conflicted with the PDGA in some way (I think it had to do with booze but I might remember that wrong) so they just ran it unsanctioned. He knows what he is doing.

Wow, that's a solid blow delivered by the DGPT...

selfpunch_q1mz1vt3hz.gif

I actually love the analogy...

DGPT=PGA Tour and PDGA=USGA

Separating the ruling body from the tour. Remember the US Open is NOT a PGA Tour event... it's a USGA event.

Let the PDGA run Majors and make the rules and let the pros tour under a different umbrella.

I like how Steve dodge acts as if its a surprise that the pdga schedules nts and majors before pro tour and world tour dates???

If he was told that they schedule the majors and nts first, then why didn't he put up a stink in the very beginning of all this. Why does he wait till now to gripe about it?

I'm starting to ponder if this whole episode was orchestrated from the get go, and the BW matter was just an excuse to do it.

Of course, if you go that far, you may as well assume that BW and Matt Dollar were in on it.

I'm starting to ponder if this whole episode was orchestrated from the get go, and the BW matter was just an excuse to do it.

Of course, if you go that far, you may as well assume that BW and Matt Dollar were in on it.

I'm assuming Dodge had a master plan with some sort of timeline.
Perhaps this episode has served to shorten that timeline.

I'm assuming Dodge had a master plan with some sort of timeline.
Perhaps this episode has served to shorten that timeline.

Been saying it since my other crazy thread. Its been in the works. This is just a jumping point. You don't issue those statements without knowing what you are starting. I say this actually knowing nothing, just been observing and listening for years.

Been saying it since my other crazy thread. Its been in the works. This is just a jumping point. You don't issue those statements without knowing what you are starting. I say this actually knowing nothing, just been observing and listening for years.

Yeah, he used some fairly strong language, no doubt.

(I know less than nothing, but I can read.)

Dodge was just on Smashboxx's live podcast about 30 minutes ago, so you can check that out if you haven't had enough of this saga yet.

Well Steve Dodge did get turned down by the PDGA on his original idea for the DGPT.

So maybe some bad feelings remain.

Also as previously mentioned, he's probably thinking of the PGA/USGA model.

Dodge was just on Smashboxx's live podcast about 30 minutes ago, so you can check that out if you haven't had enough of this saga yet.

ohhhh you mean the smashboxxx podcast that the article linked quotes throughout and this entire offshoot of the discussion derives from?

lol thx

that dgpt link prob deserves its own thread or this one is going to go another hundred pages.

I called it less than 24 hours ago (post 589). TDs desanctioning events in direct response to the BW kerfuffle.

Of course Steve Dodge lead the way.

Latest posts