• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brandywine Question

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Hey guys,

Can anyone identify pics #6 and #7 from the Brandywine gallery? I took those on the way back to the car while we were attempting to dodge the rain and can't remember which holes they were.

Identify pics

Tim, the picture numbered 6 is the 6th tee, known as the Fatherless Boy hole. That hole bends to the right and the pin's by the cliff. The next picture is the 8th tee heading back towards the lot. You can see the big group of trees by the 9th pin and the picnic area. It's a damn shame you got rained out the rest of the way. Brandywine is a helluva course and I'll be playing there again in late Sept. Andrew from the Valley

Tim, I lied. The last picture you got was actually the ninth tee. I was close.

Awesome, thank you for the info. I just updated the hole associations and captions for the pics. We were bummed that we got rained out as well, it was raining HARD. Just this huge thunderstorm with buckets coming out of the sky. Definitely couldn't finish that game.

On the positive, we had played the 54 at Codorus and another 18 at Scarboro so we were a bit tired when we got there to say the least :)

Latest posts