• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] Buy the first Mike C Signature discs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would that qualify as a "bagger" call in an auction?

Mike, congrats on the auction having some healthy bidding. It's too rich for my blood, but I'm sure the winning bidder won't be disappointed! :thmbup:

My Bad

I'm real, and yes I want those discs and to support Mike in his endeavors to become a Professional disc golfer.

P.S. Thanks for the vote of confidence Mike.

My apologies Arkaon, it was not an indictment of you as much as it was of the trolling MVP haters who populate this very website. Like every site there are a select few rotten apples that find enjoyment in trolling and causing havoc. After a few PM's my concerns have been put to rest. :doh:

Again, sorry for being suspect of the timing of your new account. Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing your DG story. Good luck with the auction. :hfive:

My apologies Arkaon, it was not an indictment of you as much as it was of the trolling MVP haters who populate this very website. Like every site there are a select few rotten apples that find enjoyment in trolling and causing havoc. After a few PM's my concerns have been put to rest. :doh:

Again, sorry for being suspect of the timing of your new account. Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing your DG story. Good luck with the auction. :hfive:

GoldenThrower,

No worries or hard feelings at all man. I am just as much aware of how to interwebs as you are, and if there was a history of trolling with regards to MVP, I would be suspect as well.

We're all good.

-Ark

For this price Mike C should have to tape a piece of chest hair to the disc or something! lol Go get 'em Mike and congrats!

LOL, at least some chest hair sweat...

Gratz Mike C. on the auction and Arkaon on the bid! Loved your Spirit of the Game post from last week. Great story.

Welp. It's 8pm eastern. Does this mean I win it for $85?

edit: I appreciate that in4d. If you are ever in Central IL, let me know and we will go throw.

Last edited:
Welp. It's 8pm eastern. Does this mean I win it for $85?

edit: I appreciate that in4d. If you are ever in Central IL, let me know and we will go throw.

You win! I'll PM you my paypal info plus iron out some details!

in4d check your inbox soon as well!

The world of disc golf is awesome, Big Mike C commanding more bang for plastic then top pros trying to sell their stuff! Nice work Mike and Mvp!

Arkaon, in4d and everyone else that bidded, thank you so much for your support. I can't believe how much positivity has been coming my way over the last 24 hours. It really means a lot to me.

Payment has been receive and the auction is officislly closed.

The rest of the discs will be posted shortly. I will list specific numbers out of 25, with corresponding molds and colors. There will be a 1 disc limit per person to give more people a chance to grab one. I will be ordering another batch ASAP and will get a few different molds. I might even do a presale thread so 25 people can request a specific mold from the next order...we'll see. I'll be posting a mix of Ions, Amps, Volts and Tangents all in regular Neutron plastic in weight 172-175 if I remember correctly. All individually numbered out of 25 by me.

I can't thank all of you enugh for your support and encouragement. It's been no secret I've avoided the tourney scene for years despite people telling me to pursue it. I'm very excited to start this new chapter of my DG career!

Arkaon, in4d and everyone else that bidded, thank you so much for your support. I can't believe how much positivity has been coming my way over the last 24 hours. It really means a lot to me.

Payment has been receive and the auction is officislly closed.

The rest of the discs will be posted shortly. I will list specific numbers out of 25, with corresponding molds and colors. There will be a 1 disc limit per person to give more people a chance to grab one. I will be ordering another batch ASAP and will get a few different molds. I might even do a presale thread so 25 people can request a specific mold from the next order...we'll see. I'll be posting a mix of Ions, Amps, Volts and Tangents all in regular Neutron plastic in weight 172-175 if I remember correctly. All individually numbered out of 25 by me.

I can't thank all of you enugh for your support and encouragement. It's been no secret I've avoided the tourney scene for years despite people telling me to pursue it. I'm very excited to start this new chapter of my DG career!

If anyone on these forums deserves all of the (hard to earn) DGCR props, it's you.

Can't wait to see what you post for sale.

:hfive:

Props to this auction, and I'll be looking forward to one coming up hopefully more in my price range. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts