• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Can a basket go inside a structure?

getting there, had the reigning Australian tour champ out last weekend, and got some great feedback...tee pads need work of course...a few tweeks on some holes, some need major rethinking.

you've some great land to work with there! I like some of the hole concepts... other than that hard to say without playing it.

The pin in the pump house is very unique too... that pump house looks kinda old... the wood is great

Ok. Let me switch to desktop view real quick...
as for disc damage...have you seen hole 14 on my course, look at the link below

Very nice course man, this hole fits in perfect and you look to have a good thing going. Looks extremely fun and creative.

Great work

you've some great land to work with there! I like some of the hole concepts... other than that hard to say without playing it.

The pin in the pump house is very unique too... that pump house looks kinda old... the wood is great

one of those things, I never would have built it, but it was there, its a part of the properties history, why not use it...makes basket 1 and basket 18 unique.

aab379e0.jpg

Definitely a unique placement and you could get some edge trim for the metal if you really wanted to keep the cutting hazard down.

Love stuff like this, my local course (Mooney Grove in Visalia) has a step pyramid that the hole sometimes sits on, great stuff!

getting there, had the reigning Australian tour champ out last weekend, and got some great feedback...tee pads need work of course...a few tweeks on some holes, some need major rethinking.

If I were a younger/richer man your course would be one of the top courses on my dream list!

meh... can't say I like that... looks bad... maybe less would have been ok

LoL - It was "Survivor Week" this week at camp, the kids began their session by building a shelter that they were based out of through the week (they still slept in the cabin, except occasionally if they failed a challenge, the campers had to sleep in a tent while the counselors slept in the shelter they built). One thing I hate is stick forts, because they usually don't clean up after themselves, and I had spent however many endless hours moving the brush into piles, and 80 kids in 1 hour move all the brush into many little piles all over the place where I'm trying to mow, and one decided that the disc golf basket on hole 10 would make a good base structure...

I believe that there is a course in the Chicago area with the basket elevated in a barn.

I think you are thinking of the "round barn" course in Manhattan, IL. It features 2 baskets stacked on top of one another. The round barn is by the road and doesn't come into play on the course. Unless things have changed dramatically since I was down there.