• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Canadian Championship..

bah the KDGC is pure uselessness!!!!

anywhere but kamploops!!!!

I don't want to have to run into that Bailey guy or that Mojorisin guy either

:p

jk

I would think it would be there again using Rose Hill East and West and Logan Lake

I've heard there's another course around there now Clearwater or something...yes?
would that also get use?

Yes, LLK, RHW, Black Rose as usual. There is talk about Clearwater, but it is a bit of a drive (1.5ish hours) so logistics are being looked at.

ManU
I have never been to Kamploops, however I look forward to seeing you and playing a round finally. What division do you compete in?

I'll probably play Am Masters

I don't have what it takes to play Pro at that level

hopefully Lobo comes from Nanaimo and we can renew our Rivalry from the Lost Egg

Ha! the legend of Lobo finally appears in a DGCR thread! I'm heading up to the Campbell River Ace Race with him tomorrow. I'll let him know of his spreading fame.

The 2013 Canadian Disc Golf Championship in Kamloops, BC!!!

The ball is rolling. No set date yet, but we are hoping for June and specifically 14th, 15th, and 16th.

Event info will be posted on the web-site as it comes available.
http://kdgc.com/

I hope the imminent birth of our first child does not significantly interfere with how much DG I get to do next year...including this tourney

Don't kid yourself son, a first born will significantly interfere with how much DG you get! You are lucky to ever play again.
Just trying to encourage here, don't blame me.

joke. I just had my first child (6 months ago) and I still play quite a bit. I mostly practice and rarely go to the course, but I still play...

I hope the imminent birth of our first child does not significantly interfere with how much DG I get to do next year...including this tourney

lol

Actually, it's still easy when they're babies. It gets much harder when there's more than one and they're both in activities that require you to drive them around.

According to facebook it looks like this should happen on June 22/23 which means I may be able to attend since it's not on my anniversary for once.

so is it for sure those dates Bailey?

please let me know

I need to coordinate with my wife with respect to her ultimate tournaments and my disc golf tournaments and who will stay home those respective weekends to mind our child

The application has only been made. No confirmation yet; at least not that I know, so don't go booking vacation time yet.

Stay tuned for details as I know them.

Looks like we have confirmation that the 2013 Championships will be held on the 22nd and 23rd of June!!!

This is going to be a great event. All of yous close to BC should try and make it up;... even if you aren't close you should try to make it.

Last edited: