• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Charlotte, NC

Carowinds Camp Wilderness

1.55(based on 3 reviews)
That's funny to me, too, Mike. "Bad Photoshop?" To me, it looks like the most natural thing in the world, therefore, *incredible* Photoshop skills.
My younger son is a Lifeguard at Carowinds. Handsomest one, too. I'll definitely be jumping on that course soon. Had no idea it was there. And if they put the (fake) red tee-flags out, who knows what else they'll try in the coming days/weeks/months?

View attachment 315594
If they added those, cool for them. Just saying they weren't there 96 hours ago.
Wow you're still on this? lol.

Occam's razor. What's more likely....I took the time to "photoshop" in some flags instead of just typing the hole number, or, ya know, they marked their tees like 95%+ of disc golf courses do?

Wonder if you'll accuse me of photoshopping my video I filmed there too :ROFLMAO:

Bringing up unrelated drama from over half a decade ago because I laughed at you for thinking I photoshopped some pics from an amusement park niner?

lol!

Latest posts