• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Catch me up

rusch_bag

* Ace Member *
Ok so I decided to take disc golf entirely out of my life for a month and a half or so because of my back. Turns out I managed to crack a transverse process on a vertebrae on my spine so that explains the back pain I was suffering. It is just about healed now so I can start throwing again soon. Have I missed any new molds worth throwing or anything else worth mentioning? Let me know!

I revealed I am actually Ken Climo.

Other than that maybe throw an axis if you haven't heard they are out.

Damn a whole month. Remember those flying disc things? They started making them in plastic. The old school granite ones broke through trees much better but the newfangled ones glide farther.

yeah dude i am sorry to hear about all of that. that really sucks :\

a month is a long time for disc golf maniacs like you and me and 99.3% of the people on this site. we all hope the best for ya and we will see you in about a month or so.

1 month without dg = long time no disc!

Well I lied. See you all in another month or so. Have to have a spinal cyst removed now too and I can't get in to have it done for a month.

Theres a guy in NC who did something terrible to his knee and couldn't not twist to throw backhand. He played while in a cast and then eventually a kneebrace while just throwing sidearm rollers and standstill sidearms. I'm not sure how debilitating this is Rusch, but you might be able to try that and still get out and play.

It will teach you a lot about your game. Dude now has some of the most legit sidearm rollers I've ever seen.

While recuperating from a sprained ankle earlier this year I did the same thing. My FH rollers are now the stuff of legend round these parts...

Thumb rollers huh? Gonna have to work on those

Anything special about a thumb roller that isn't just a mirror image of what a normal FH roller will do?

Latest posts