• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CFR discs for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamE

Double Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
All prices include shipping.

We've got Ken Climo stamped 2011 Charlie Vettiner Open CFRs for sale, artwork by John Dorn. Ken won the tournament in 2010 so the tradition is he get's his characture on the discs this year.

All money from the sale of these discs goes directly towards the tournament. Thanks for supporting our A-tier!

2 CFR Champion Glow Wraiths, both 175g - $18
2 CFR Champion Glow Sidewinders 172g & 175g - $18
1 CFR Champion Glow Destroyers 175g - $18
2 CFR Champion Makos, Green 176g & Maroon 180g - $18
1 CFR Champion Glow Firebirds, both 175g - $18
1 Glow KC Pro Aviar 175g - $16
2 CFR Champion Glow Leopards 166g & 172g - $18

picture.php

picture.php

I don't have much trading feedback on here, but any Louisville area guy will vouch for me. And I have 114 positive, 0 neutral and 0 negative on discaroo.

Last edited:
Thanks, John does some great art work.

The Aviars are glow KC Pro plastic with a bead. Sorry, made a copy and paste error, fixed now.

all of those champ glo destroyers (well...the 10 or so that ive seen in the flesh) have been flat and rigid...VERY overstable. like a faster firebird overstable.

I like what your telling me apoth...op, flat like he said or domed? If flat please pm me ur paypal and ill send the money over
Thanks

Domey destroyers? Very interested if flat

Sending PM now. I'm not super familiar with Destroyers since I don't throw them, but I don't see how these could be much flatter unless they were Firebirds.

Speaking of Firebirds, if you haven't thrown a CFR Firebird before, they're crazy overstable like the 11x. Nothing like the 12x.

I can vouch for AdamH he is a legit guy here is a pic of the side of Destroyer

Attachments

• 100_0820.jpg
    100_0820.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 115
a flat champ glo destroyer would be a great longer overstable compliment to a champ glo f-bird, this is true.

Replied to all PMs.

thedrew300 said:
Another thumbs up for Adam, and can I get one of those Glow KC's this weekend?
Hey Drew, they'll be for sale at the Louisville Classic on Saturday. Martin has the majority of the CFR discs with him and he'll be at the tourney. I'm going out of town this weekend so I have to miss it :(

Scarps said:

replied

Last edited:
List updated

Drew, I have some of CFR discs as well and will be at the Classic

Hey Brian, there are plenty of CFR's floating around in Louisville right now. You might want to hold onto the ones you have and sell them at the BG Ams.

Status
Not open for further replies.