• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Challenge: Rate an unrated course this summer!

I just reviewed my 15th!!!! new course; albeit this one in 2010: Axl Dog Acres http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=3724 These kinds of reviews (and many of my others are second or third reviews; provide an important service for this site....more so than the courses which have many reviews/though that provides a different service....i.e. rounding out an overall rating.)

I encourage everyone to keep "reviewing a new course this year."

I just got my first one the other day. I've been wanting to do it for a while, just wanted to go play it once more before I put a review up.

I just got my first one the other day. I've been wanting to do it for a while, just wanted to go play it once more before I put a review up.

Looking forward to reading it; perhaps I will add that one to itinerary; as a group is headed you way at the end of March/though; more around Asheville/Charlotte area.

Looking forward to reading it; perhaps I will add that one to itinerary; as a group is headed you way at the end of March/though; more around Asheville/Charlotte area.

I wouldn't go out of my way to play that one, but if you need a guide for my home course, Rankin Lake, let me know, and I'll try to work it out to meet you.

Better hurry. I might get there, play it, and post my review first!
DSCJNKY

I have a small handfull that I got to that never had reviews on them before. I'll need to get to work on them. I did write out a review for Scout Park in Wakeeney KS. Its a middle of nowhere along I-70 9 hole park corse. My pics are too big at the moment to upload.

I get to the others next!

Oh, I forgot to mention I reviewed a new course in Marble Falls, TX (Westside DGC) a couple months back. I added it to the site after it went in and snapped a few photos. Some of the photos didn't turn out so well so I need to retake them, but I added the others. Do y'all think I should take pictures of the signs as well?

Dude, nice picture.

Inspired by my man Scarpfish's very quick review of band spanking new Bicentennial Park in Hoisington Kansas I finally got to writing reviews for three others that haven't been reviewed yet.

Ord , Burwell, And Fremont All in Nebraska north of HWY 30 and I-80. I also played Loup City as part of this trip but I was beaten to the review punch by gfellerjm, who wrote a good review himself. Pretty strange place because they once had a zoo and now the course plays among the zoo ruins. I'll get to reviewing that on my own later.

I love this thread, I think it's a great idea to get everyone out there to confirm that yes, the baskets are in the ground and yes it is playable.

...because they once had a zoo and now the course plays among the zoo ruins. I'll get to reviewing that on my own later.

I love this thread, I think it's a great idea to get everyone out there to confirm that yes, the baskets are in the ground and yes it is playable.

I recieved a PM that one of my reviews saved a few people a drive. They wanted to check out this course until they saw my review (only 0 review I have ever written)

I think I just reviewed my fifth unrated courses, but I was second reviewer for at least 7.

Playing through zoo ruins sounds awesome!

Last edited:
I recieved a PM that one of my reviews saved a few people a drive. They wanted to check out this course until they saw my review (only 0 review I have ever written)

I think I just reviewed my fifth unrated courses, but I was second reviewer for at least 7.

Playing through zoo ruins sounds awesome!

Cool, I just read your review of North Greenville University. That's a very helpful review. I would agree that is NOT a course.

Not that we are still doing this challenge this summer, but I just rated my first unrated course. I played the new course at Arapahoe Community College in Littleton, CO. It is one of my favorite shrot 9 hole courses and has some good challenges on it.

I say we start to do this challenge again this summer! Pass it on!

Code:
 see this: {URL="http://www.dgcoursereview.com/reviews.php?id=3872&mode=rev#21212"}IF YOU TYPE IN THIS AREA THAT IS AUTOMATICALLY HIGHLIGHTED{/URL}
it will display those words instead of the link text.

And use the right brackets. :)

Like this:This is what I am talking about