• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cheapest Way to Play Night Disc Golf?

Hey,

I'm in charge of a disc golf club and I'd like to do a "glow" round sometime. What is the best, cheapest way to light up those discs? I'm looking at 1.5 and 2 in. glow sticks right now.

Thanks for any input.

These reusable LED Flight Lights are the best option I've seen, at about $2 each, maybe less if you order about 100 or so for an entire club. They last much longer than the single use glow sticks or battery operated lights for fishing.

Last edited:
Less than $1 each. Small, and you won't have any trouble seeing them.

$10 minimum order, so you will have to get more than 20, but you might be able to sell any extras like I have. Our club had a glow round and the club probably sold 80 of these, and there were still people wanting to buy more, so I sold some of my stash.

Last edited:
Thanks, those threads were good reading. I tried to search for those but I guess I typed the wrong thing and I got a ton of other unrelated topics.

Less than $1 each. Small, and you won't have any trouble seeing them.

$10 minimum order, so you will have to get more than 20, but you might be able to sell any extras like I have. Our club had a glow round and the club probably sold 80 of these, and there were still people wanting to buy more, so I sold some of my stash.
Hard to beat this price. :thmbup:

LEDs are by far the best way to go. Use glow sticks on the baskets.

I'm considering using a combination of LED's and glow tape for next year.

We changed from glow sticks to mini LED flashlights for baskets. Tape them to the nickel or top of the pole and point them downwards. Sometimes places like Home Depot sell them in multipacks with free batteries included. Unlike glowsticks, the flashlights are reusable, albeit the batteries usually aren't.

im about to buy some glow duct tape

does everyone just put a small strip on the middle top of their disc and possibly the bottom or what does everyones set up look like for the glow duct tape?

a guy I know uses glow paint. just wipes a smear across the disc shine a UV flashlight on it and it stays charged for plenty of time. And it washes off with plain water.

Latest posts