• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Choose your disc

310 narrow tunnel - My really beat in Z Buzzz. It flies straight as an arrow. Should come to rest 15 feet in front of the basket (maybe less).

315' through a double mando - 162 Fission Volt slightly above the horizon to give some vertical room to fade and coast down to the basket.

Tunnel shot

Go for it shot: DX Teebird or Air Truth
Play it safe: Wizard layup

It depends on the height of the tunnel. If it is low I would go with my stalker. If it was higher I may try a meteor or beat in buzzz.

Narrow tunnel - seasoned dx teebird on a slight hyzer to flat or a gateway 180 Evo karma straight at it.

My shot: 465' flat par 3 many mature trees 20' max ceiling. 2 mature oaks 10' in front of the tee with about a 10' gap between them OB about 80' to the right. How do you get that birdie? There is a direct line but you would have to throw a Lazer straight 450 that was about 10' off the ground.

Narrow tunnel - seasoned dx teebird on a slight hyzer to flat or a gateway 180 Evo karma straight at it.

My shot: 465' flat par 3 many mature trees 20' max ceiling. 2 mature oaks 10' in front of the tee with about a 10' gap between them OB about 80' to the right. How do you get that birdie? There is a direct line but you would have to throw a Lazer straight 450 that was about 10' off the ground.

I would not get that birdie lol

For the OP's tunnel shot, I'd probably hyzer flip a DX Roc. I might be a little short, but I'd still probably have a chance at a 30-40 foot putt and it would be safely in bounds. If I were feeling froggy and going OB long weren't an issue, I might try my beat in E* Teebird.

For the 465' flat, low ceiling, impossible-sounding shot, I'm sure I wouldn't get the birdie, but if I really had to go for it (in striking distance of winning a tournament or something), it would have to be some sort of roller, probably with my Blizzard Scorpius. I've rolled it that far before; it would be harder with such a low ceiling, trees, and OB right, but I could try. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Latest posts