• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] ** Christmas Comes Early **

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is premium discs = premium prices. If you don't like em to bad move along. Just seems like there are a lot of people trying to ball on a budget recently. I've seen people say and I've said myself that a disc is only worth what someone is willing to pay, but if you think about it, its the seller who controls the market. I say nice collection and get what's yours.

Bmast

Thank You. I did not want to be the one to say it but most of these are gems and almost all of them are mint...

My theory is premium discs = premium prices. If you don't like em to bad move along. Just seems like there are a lot of people trying to ball on a budget recently. I've seen people say and I've said myself that a disc is only worth what someone is willing to pay, but if you think about it, its the seller who controls the market. I say nice collection and get what's yours.

Yep...watch rpburi move along :thmbup:

I agree that this is all primo plastic. I disagree that the seller controls the market. It requires an intersection between the seller and the willingness of the buyer to pay the price. If the price is deemed too high by buyers, the disc doesn't sell. I don't think the prices here are not necessarily out of line, but they may be above the price some buyers are willing to pay. It's quite common for sellers (myself included) to have an initial price that is lowered after time. Doesn't mean that we move along, just means that we wait and see.

Anyway, so much for my BS. Wizard deserves to have this stuff bumped to the top!

what pros house did you break in to?

Funny thing is that there are a lot of pros at my local course. They don't throw nearly as much 'premium plastic' as you might think. Most of them throw a beat in star boss or old star wraith farther and straighter than any premium disc you throw. Some of them drive 350-400' shots with an X-Out Star Gator!

That is true you have to throw what works for you... but if you like discs that last a long time that fly the same way ever time I think primo plastic is the best....

Speaking for myself (im a decent pro, 980 rating 3/3 cash this year) most "pros" don't want to throw plastic that costs over 100 to backup. . .I have to agree nothing beats the old CE/Pro Line Plastic. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.