• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Circle stamped wolf and puma...ugh, I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few of each, but wouldn't let them go for under $50 each. After collecting for 17 years, these were by far the hardest old style stamp to find. They were made at the time when Innova was switching to the newer style stamp. So not many of these were made at all. And the fact that most people didn't like the thumbtrack, they didn't last long at all. I still have a buddy who putts with a Puma. Yep, putts. And that thing is money!!

I have a few of each, but wouldn't let them go for under $50 each. After collecting for 17 years, these were by far the hardest old style stamp to find. They were made at the time when Innova was switching to the newer style stamp. So not many of these were made at all. And the fact that most people didn't like the thumbtrack, they didn't last long at all. I still have a buddy who putts with a Puma. Yep, putts. And that thing is money!!

its a little rich for me unless you're willing to trade.

here's my opinion, I spent 50 bucks on my "mallet" hammer, I don't think these are more rare.

Last edited:
Hammers!!! I have about 35 of them. All molds and stamps. They are rare now, but they were easy to get throughout the 90's. Now the Puma and Wolf with the large stamp were never easy to get. I would imagine there are 100x more Hammers out there than Pumas or wolfs with the large stamp.

Only a few of us searching then you have some A-holes that place bids just to up the price :sick:

that's when you make an example of them and they end up with a DX disc for nearly $40 and they won't do it again. Someone may learn that the hard way, expensive lesson.

Hammers are <$30, not too valuable yet.

Last edited:
so I circle stamp wolf is hard to find?? I think I have one and only paid $2 for it.... that can't be true, can it? its a wolf with a circle around it and it says long range driver..... I thought wolf was a midrange......

Dropped by PIAS today and talked to my buddy who owns it. Started talking to him about the Circle stamp thing and he started pulling out boxes and boxes that he has and started showing me some more of his stuff. What are the most wanted Circle stamps? I might be able to talk him into letting a few go. Shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do. A lot of them seemed to be 8+ with nice stamps.

(Then he decided to tell me that he has 75 Proto Star Bosses that haven't seen the light of day, sometimes I think he likes to show off lol)

Didn't see a TeeBird though. (Just thought I'd throw that one out there)

Had a few right facing Rocs too. Didn't make it all the way into the Roc box

Tier 1: Teebird, Wolf, and Puma
Tier 2 Piranha, Hammer, and Dolphin
Tier 3 Baracuda, Moray, and Griffin
Tier 4 Gazelle, Stingray, Pheonix
Tier 5: Pegasus, Shark, Raven

Is this not a double circle Puma?

Attachments

• Puma.jpg
    Puma.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 85
yes it is. I only looked at the wolf.
The 150 class part on the front hurts the value somewhat, but that is a nice disc.

yes it is. I only looked at the wolf.
The 150 class part on the front hurts the value somewhat, but that is a nice disc.

No harm, no foul!

I also have a crisp circle Viper (150 Class) picture below and a circle Shark (150) with a worn stamp and a circle Scorpion (150) very worn stamp.

Attachments

• Viper.jpg
    Viper.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts