• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Closet Clean Out - Selling My Bag, Bag Included

Status
Not open for further replies.

danieldg

ALL REMAINING DISCS MARKED DOWN TO HALF OFF! These are good discs and need good homes!

Hi everybody! I am cleaning out my closet and have decided to finally sell what's left of my old throwers. I haven't played disc in at least 5 years and can't even remember the name of the forum that I used to buy and sell on, so have made a new account here to try to offload what's left of my disc collection. Frankly, I don't even know if these models are still popular, so don't know what these are worth anymore. I will entertain offers that differ from the marked prices and will give discounts on purchases of three or more. All equipment is used. Pictures by request. Shipping from NYC, will discuss payment and shipping at time of order.

Putters:

Gateway - Medium - Magic - White - 175g - Semi Broken in - $4
Gateway - Organic - Magic - Black - 172g - Hobson Grove Tree Stamp - Broken in - $4

Mids:

Latitude 64 - Gold - Pain - Gold - 178g - Stamp wear, edge scratches - $5
Latitude 64 - Opto - Pain - Blue - No weight mark, scale weighted at 177.5g - Scuffs - $6

Drivers:

Latitude 64 - Opto - XXX - Yellow - 173g - Minor Scuffs, not thrown often - $6
Innova - Glow Champ - Gazelle - 173g - Thrown only a few times - $8

Last edited:
PM'ed. Forgot to mention I would like some pics. Bonus is that I'm in NY so shipping won't be too bad.

Responded to all PMs. Negotiating Tbirds, PD, and Wizards, will follow up if they are sold.

Some items sold, most pending. Magic's, Pains, Xxx up for grabs. Will update pending items after PayPal and shipping info is received

All sold items removed. Nice plastic still available. Magics, Pains, and XXX still on the list. Hard to find CE QJLS and Glow Champ Gazelles still up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.