• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Club S.O.D.A. Presents NIGHT MAIRY Oct. 31

Glow Tournament on Halloween @ Mt. Airy! Cincinnati OH 7:00 p.m.-10:00p.m.
Could it be any more fun? Yes, it could if, Fred Salaz jumps out unexpectedly as you putt! LOL!
For those of us who have nothing better to do, Club SODA is hosting a CFR glow tourney, to help raise funds for our Goose Creek Course project. Winner take all, singles competition! $10.00 entry.

Led disc welcome as well as other lit or glowing flying objects, UFO's

Contact Club SODA for early registration, or just show up Halloween @ 7pm

Glow style trial

I'm going to try out some new various basket light attachments, @ Mt. Airy through out Oct. Going to see if a night league may form I will be posting on this thread to update The Night Mair-y status as well as if a night league may form....

Led set review/update

These clip fashion led lights work great, they shine from the top down and giving the baskets a nice illuminated glow against the tree gaps you face. I set #1,2,17, and 18 up...
For me, I felt it was easier to play, and hit the gaps... the glow MVP axis was my disc of choice, it held its charge well.

On the tourney update, I have a volunteer spotter, which will help things go smoothly. We plan on having jack-o-lanterns here and there, as well as some luminaires too.

As my first Event gets closer, im so glad I took a trip to Nashville, to see what a real disc golf scene is like (cincy is weak in comparison)... thanks JT Rosenthal! I guess my club really is a One man deal, Me! But what ever it takes to make Disc golf #1 Rec. Sport in America! Even though Ill probably be the only person playing ill have fun playing disc instead scaring kids!

Latest posts