• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

Made a few orders through them. Love the service and personalized touch. I kinda hope he starts carrying Legacy though.

I asked him about Legacy. If you want it, contact him about it. He hasn't gotten enough interest about it to start carrying it. Their molds are pretty much the only ones I'm interested in trying at this point.

ordered 4 discs and 2 minis today comfirmed at 10:14am..

got shipping confirmation at 12:24pm.

that's fast... on a Saturday!
Nice James. You just happened to order WHILE I was fetching discs. I'm always happy when that happens and I feel horrible when I get an order while I'm packing discs and know you'll then have to wait until the next day (or Monday in this case). I hope you'll like the Neutrons & Mini. Thanks for getting a Proton Volt too. I see little love for that disc - saleswise anyway ;)

Hey Justin, why don't you offer payment options besides PayPal?
I started offering a very regular payment system (in addition to Paypal) back in August (I think August). Just pick the "Visa, Master Card, & Discover" option at checkout. Are you not seeing that?

I started offering a very regular payment system (in addition to Paypal) back in August (I think August). Just pick the "Visa, Master Card, & Discover" option at checkout. Are you not seeing that?
yeah. i paid with Mastercard. it's the last thing asked for on the order.

Nice James. You just happened to order WHILE I was fetching discs. I'm always happy when that happens and I feel horrible when I get an order while I'm packing discs and know you'll then have to wait until the next day (or Monday in this case). I hope you'll like the Neutrons & Mini. Thanks for getting a Proton Volt too. I see little love for that disc - saleswise anyway ;)
I think i'm gonna like it. it's a little heavier than my neutron Volts. may handle a headwind a little better. thanks again for the fast shipping!

No, I must have missed it. Thank you. I'll be sure to check you out for my next purchase. :thmbup:

Hey Justin I noticed you don't carry an innova max. Any chance you could work a couple into your next order? Lmk if this is a possibility.

Nvm scored a few off a friend. Just wanted to send some more biz your way haha next time!

Hey Justin I noticed you don't carry an innova max. Any chance you could work a couple into your next order? Lmk if this is a possibility.
I had a fwew Max' sitting aroudn for a while so I'm not dying to get back into that. Since they're only max weight it's easy to order 5 or so and have a decent selection but I'm honestly trying to divest(?) the models just gathering dust most of the year. Vikings anyone? That said, the Max IS a very good disc, just not super popular.

I'm very glad to hear you got one though. Player requests are the best way to see changes in what Community carries though so please never hesitate to ask :D

Hey Justin just got my order for a GL Saint Pro and two lucid escapes. Great service and fast shipping like the last time. No complaints. A suggestion though, you might update the pictures for the Lucid Escape because all four are still first run stamps and these are stock. Not that it says so in the description or anything and I don't mind the stock stamps these will be throwers but it's a little confusing perhaps and I thought you still might have some first runs so that's why I went with two. Thanks again and I'm stoked the saint pro is a green stamp. Looks great. Love the $1 shipping too that's a great deal. You rock!

...you might update the pictures for the Lucid Escape because all four are still first run stamps and these are stock...!
Thanks for visiting, buying, and posting!

On the subject of Escapes...They've done a LOT of sitting around since they initially came out and only had "First Run" plastered on them. The two you bought with the production stamp only came in recently and I was meaning to get photos of them...I will re-check those Escapes tomorrow since I see that none have "First Run" next to their listing and I though most of them still had that. I stopped taking photos of any new model that says "First Run" sometime last year because I knew I would have to update the photos again soon-after. I'm trying to organize myself to go through and get a photo of every color of every model I have in stock soon so the Escape (along with everything else) will be updated in a very nice and very big way in the coming months. I am NOT planning to post individual photos of every disc but I would like to at least be able to say I had a photo of every unique color (of each model in each plastic) as of a point in time like June 1st, 2014. I do wish all the MFG's were like MVP and had a set of colors that they didn't change constantly.

Along with changing the product layout sometime this year I hope that the disc pages look noticeably different and make text lists of colors unmistakable by the end of this year. I was happy to get through re-listing every disc in inventory over the winter and there were a lot discs that got their color renamed and I'm very happy with the results.

Oh the projects I have planned...Nothing before my 100 more Buckhorn bins arrive so I can reorganize and continue the constant expansion ;)

Bored yet? :wall: | :doh: | :clap:

Thanks for visiting, buying, and posting!

On the subject of Escapes...They've done a LOT of sitting around since they initially came out and only had "First Run" plastered on them. The two you bought with the production stamp only came in recently and I was meaning to get photos of them...I will re-check those Escapes tomorrow since I see that none have "First Run" next to their listing and I though most of them still had that. I stopped taking photos of any new model that says "First Run" sometime last year because I knew I would have to update the photos again soon-after. I'm trying to organize myself to go through and get a photo of every color of every model I have in stock soon so the Escape (along with everything else) will be updated in a very nice and very big way in the coming months. I am NOT planning to post individual photos of every disc but I would like to at least be able to say I had a photo of every unique color (of each model in each plastic) as of a point in time like June 1st, 2014. I do wish all the MFG's were like MVP and had a set of colors that they didn't change constantly.

Along with changing the product layout sometime this year I hope that the disc pages look noticeably different and make text lists of colors unmistakable by the end of this year. I was happy to get through re-listing every disc in inventory over the winter and there were a lot discs that got their color renamed and I'm very happy with the results.

Oh the projects I have planned...Nothing before my 100 more Buckhorn bins arrive so I can reorganize and continue the constant expansion ;)

Bored yet? :wall: | :doh: | :clap:

Work never ends! Yeah it would be crazy to photo every disc in stock and you're right the listing didn't have first run anywhere on it just the picture. The good thing is once you update those next month it will probably be the last stamp change and you won't have to do it again. I'm completely happy with the order and will keep my business with you whenever I don't feel like driving the 4 minutes to DD or if I need some specific color or disc you have. It's a great deal on price and especially shipping. Thanks again Justin.

Wow, you're that close to them and still ordered for little old me/us? Thanks a bunch! I hope I wasn't overly forceful with the "no individual photos" comment. I get suggestions for that sometimes and I wanted to make sure I was being clear and didn't mis-lead anyone hoping for individual photos. I do think about that sometimes and how astronomical the prices would have to be in order to justify doing that. I won't say "never" but I would really have to feel like the only niche I could carve out in the market was to goto that level. That would certainly eliminate my efforts to compete on price.

It's a constant evolution. Little things like getting a thermal label printer a couple years ago was a small change that became a huge time saver. It's all about saving you time online and saving us time pulling, packing, & shipping orders. I'm working on shipping software now so you can actually get tracking info. Eghad, like every other e-commerce site out there :D It's tough though because those post office ladies next door are SO fast but we just can't get tracking info from paper receipts into the orders after we ship. We'd be typing #'s all day and I'm sure there would be type-o's and cause issues. I promise it's coming. Some people are getting tracking emails now but it could be from one of 3 systems and none are permanent just yet.

... I am NOT planning to post individual photos of every disc but I would like to at least be able to say I had a photo of every unique color (of each model in each plastic) as of a point in time like June 1st, 2014. ...

That's good to hear! Speaking of which, it looks like you're missing yellow and white photos of the gold line river ... hint hint.

Latest posts