• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

Thank you for making me literally laugh out loud Justin. Please tell the industry to stop. I had my sites on Disc Mania for around this time but Dynamic Discs and Prodigy are screwing up those exapnsion plans :p

I'm sure we'll see a couple more MFG's popping up in 2013.

We should really start a drinking game based on when I post pre-orders. This went up earlier today. As always, I'll order double the number of pre-orders at an absolute minimum
http://CommunityDiscs.com/Shock

Postal rates are increasing around Jan 27th. I'm going to have to make an adjustment. I'm not sure what that means yet but obviously any pre-orders won't be affected.

Latitude 64 recycled

Hi Justin,

I just wanted to confirm that you will be getting the latitude 64 recycled plastic in, I see other vendors have put it up on their sites but I prefer to order from you. It will be easier to be patient if I know that you are getting them. Planning on ordering a couple saints and maybe a diamond to try out

Hey Justin, Is it based on first come first serve as far as color and weight for the new MVP Shock?
Just curious if you do pre-orders like that? You've probably been flooded today with orders.

Upcoming items (I've been working on this all afternoon)

1. Dynamic Discs - First Run
Just added some first-run Dynamic Discs molds the other day. They're going out the door steadily so I've now got a few more on the way for mid next week.

2. Latitude 64 - Recycled Line
If you haven't heard of these yet it's like Innova's Echo Star. Discs that didn't make the cut get ground up and made into the Recycled line. It's supposed to be similar to Gold Line. It's cheaper than Opto. I should have them on Friday and posted sometime over the weekend.

3. Dynamic Discs - BioFuzion
Same thing as Latitude's Recycled Line. Arriving mid next week

4. Gateway
I've got some more SSS Wizards and Voodoos on the way but I posted a stack of Gateway last night. I'm not looking to have a ton of Gateway. Their inconsistency really goes against what I'm trying to feature on the site. More on that as I get into some better branding/press/ads this year.

5. Westside
I've got a restock of Westside I'm just trying to find the time to weigh and upload to the site. I'm overdue for a restock and this time everything's in VIP as well so keep an eye out for those shortly. I hope to have the Tursas, Underworld, & Stag around the 2nd week of March. I assume there will be a Westside Recycled Line coming shortly.

6. Prodigy Disc
Due to Prodigy's..."careful" nature of doling out information I've been extremely hesitant to say anything more than "Community's hat is in the ring to be one of the first 100 dealers" eventhough it was confirmed in an email from Prodigy. Now that Community is on their published list of dealers I think I can safely promise I will have 50 D1's and 50 D4's when they are released. I still do not have dealer pricing, order/ship date, weight ranges, etc. I'll share more as I have it.

Hey Justin, my paypal account and I have been talking and want to order some recycled Lat plastic. pm sent:thmbup:

I understand that you've been sick lately so no huge rush, but I'm just wondering when you are putting up the new stock of discs onto the website.

I noticed you said you'd be getting a couple of shipments in this week.

Thanks!

I appreciate that. I'd say it should all be updated by the end of the weekend but I do hope to make a big dent in it tonight. It's the Recycled Lat64 & Dynamic Discs I really want to get up there. I think I've got pretty descriptive names for the Recycled colors but there's really going to have to be a color chart accessible from each disc's page. Color charts for each MFG are something I'm hoping to get done this spring.

Awesome! I almost bought a trespass then I noticed you said you were getting a shipment in so I decided to wait to see what you had in the recycled plastic.

That's even more awesome for ME (to read that). I believe I got 25 or 26 Trespasses and Escapes. I think I went with just 16 Fugitives because the weight range was fairly narrow in the Recycled line. I've weighed and inventoried everything except the DD Recycled/Biofuzion.

I'll make sure to put a note on here when I've updated the site.

Yes, wishes of good health to you Justin! ...

Although a loyal Vibram fan :D, I'm anxious to try the Prodigy discs... even the Proto stamped ones.... Could all those pros be on to something? Could it be a marketing move of genius proportion? I don't care! Trying a "bit" of everything simply provides more ammo for my reply of ..., "that's why I throw Vibram." :thmbup:

Seriously, take care... illness, knee injuries, "black plague":gross:..... be gone from this one, he needs to post new merchandise!!!!!

Color charts for each MFG are something I'm hoping to get done this spring.

good idea justin...
i believe you are red and or red/green color blind.
kind of disappointed. i feel hot pink is a pretty common, almost crayola like color, that everyone can relate to.

hot pink is not, red
hot pink is not fusia
hot pink is not bubble gum.
hot pink is hot pink.
i really hope i didnt fall victim to a guy who labels things hot pink just to move discs. :\

good idea justin...
i believe you are red and or red/green color blind.
kind of disappointed. i feel hot pink is a pretty common, almost crayola like color, that everyone can relate to.

hot pink is not, red
hot pink is not fusia
hot pink is not bubble gum.
hot pink is hot pink.
i really hope i didnt fall victim to a guy who labels things hot pink just to move discs. :\
I'm not sure which image you're talking about on the site JAKE master or if you placed an order recently but colors are pretty subjective. I do my best to keep things as striaght as possible but also list each unique color uniquely rather than list a pale and bright orange as "Orange" so that if you order two "matching" discs you might get one that is a very bright/hot orange and one that is a pale sort of peach color. If you've got an issue with an order please contact me directly rather than make accusations about my visual abilities or lying about colors just to sell discs here on DGCR.

Perhaps it will be feasible to show a unique photo of every single disc one day. I would love to be able to do that.

I'm sorry you feel like a vicitm.

Glad you're feeling better! Just ordered a recycled Saint from ya and can't wait to try it out. Looking forward to the shock release!