• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Couple of Rare Ones- CE, Augusta, Candy Pro, Prototype, 7x KC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchmoney

Bogey Member
Selling these OOPs

Shipping: $3.00+ $1.00 per additional disc

Red= Sold!

Augusta Wraith- 172g, ink, 7.0- $30.00

Rainbow Stamped CE Firebird- 7.5- 174g- ink- $40.00

Candy Pro Firebird- 7.0- 175g- small ink- $35.00

7x KC Pro Pegasus- New- (light storage wear)- 175g- $25.00

(2) Glitter Mini-Stamped Ice Clear F2- 174g, 175g- $30.00 total

USDGC Roc- New- Ink on rim- 180g- $27.00

Glow Beadless Aviar Foil Stamp 12 of 25- 175g- New- $20.00

Grateful Dead Stamped Super-Puppy- 175g- 6.0 but full stamp- $20.00

Last edited:
Well that's awkward. Your PM probably beat my public offer. I can't use my inbox very well on this stoopid phone.

Sell me the pro FB since I PMed first! I lost a nice seasoned candy pro FB in a nasty river a few weeks ago. Have pity on me!!! Haha

You guys all suck.....every one of you......I can't believe I missed out on that FB :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:Sent the pm, was first to comment, thought I was in.......waited around for a while, couldn't wait any longer, went discing and it's sold. wth - Bummer. Enjoy it.

I was the very first to pm and I asked for his paypal but he didn't give it to me in the reply.

I said first to "comment" anyway, it's all good either way. Good luck for the guy that got it.

I was just all excited. I honestly don't think I have ever regretted going out to throw, until this time when I got back and missed out. :doh:

I wasn't putting words in your mouth (or keyboard) dude. Simply pointing out that you are not alone in your disappointment. He said in his reply that I was the first to pm and that he would sell it to me, but then he sold it to someone else so I was bummed to miss out. I wish I could go throw right now but I'm at work and it's raining anyways. So at least Consider yourself lucky in that regard

I wasn't putting words in your mouth (or keyboard) dude. Simply pointing out that you are not alone in your disappointment. He said in his reply that I was the first to pm and that he would sell it to me, but then he sold it to someone else so I was bummed to miss out. I wish I could go throw right now but I'm at work and it's raining anyways. So at least Consider yourself lucky in that regard

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be a jerk. We'll get the next good deal that pops up I guess. :clap: You are right, I should be happy that I got to go throw, thanks for wise words.

BUMP FOR GOOD PRICES!!!!!!!!!

Tito, I am really sorry about the issue.

I replied to your email immediately and you didnt respond for an hour and I couldnt wait around in case you didnt want it for the full price since you offered 35. I am really sorry please accept my apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts