• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Coyote Classic 2011 Official Thread: Ventura, California

zenbot

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
This year's Coyote Classic will be on October 8-9

We are full!

See who's playing at PDGA.

Course maps? You want 'em? I got 'em. Temp holes will be added sometime Friday afternoon.

Saturday Layout

Sunday Layout

As usual Campground M will be tournament central. Camping runs $25 a night for the first car and $12 for each additional car. There is also a reservation fee of $7.50. Make sure to mention that you are with the disc golf tournament or they will turn away your reservation request. If Campground M fills up Campground I is adjacent to the course and has RV hookups. Campground J is about a half mile walk to the course and has a nice view of the lake.

I will post additional helpful info soon. Let me know if you have any questions. If you haven't been to this event it is well worth the trip.

picture.php

As always sponsors are needed. Here's my spiel from venturadiscgolf.com:
Hello all,

As you know the Coyote Classic is exceptional event in the world of disc golf. We need your help. Please review the sponsorship form below. We offer multiple ways for you to keep the event at the high caliber we've all come to expect. It's also a great way for your business to make a favorable impression on the participants and disc golf community.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Erich

Coyote Classic 2011 Sponsorship Form

Last edited:
Camping info added.

I had to make sure I got my campsite first. Sneaky sneaky. ;)

Cute graphic but what's with all the blood spatters? Is it like a slasher flick? Will some sort of demon descend on the campground in the middle of the night with gleaming knives and malice in his/her/its heart? What's the deal? Huh?

:D

Cute graphic but what's with all the blood spatters? Is it like a slasher flick? Will some sort of demon descend on the campground in the middle of the night with gleaming knives and malice in his/her/its heart? What's the deal? Huh?

:D
That will be you if you don't show up. I'm not kidding.

Sponsorship info added in original post. Let me know if you have any questions about sponsorships or the event itself.

Last edited:
That's not what I'm saying at all. If you do not attend I will dispatch a pack of wild coyotes to find you and devour your innards.

Latest posts