• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Custom stamp Glow Wizards! Help fund my private course. (Hidden Ridge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InnocentCrook

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I'm looking to sell some discs I had stamped in order to help raise some funds for the course I've been building on my property over the last 5 years.

Hidden Ridge DGC

attachment.php

I've got some Glow Wizards that I had stamped with the Hidden Ridge logo. Cost is $20/each or $35 for 2. (includes packing/shipping to the 48.) All proceeds will be pumped right back into the course. The course is mostly built, but we're looking to vastly improve teepads this year. They're currently a mix of natural, mulched, carpet, artificial turf.

White discs are soft, Pink are medium. Various weights and stamp colors are available, listed below.

White (Soft):
Silver foil: 175
Red foil: 174

Pink (Med):
Silver foil: 173

Attachments

• HRDGC from house.jpg
    HRDGC from house.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 2,271
  • HRDGC Wizards.jpg
    HRDGC Wizards.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
I've got some Glow Wizards that I had stamped with the Hidden Ridge logo. Cost is $20/each or $35 for 2. (includes packing/shipping to the 48.) All proceeds will be pumped right back into the course. The course is mostly built, but we're looking to vastly improve teepads this year. They're currently a mix of natural, mulched, carpet, artificial turf.

White discs are soft, Pink are medium. Various weights and stamp colors are available.

If you're still slinging these I would like to snag two of them, one white and one pink. Figure its the least I could do for your help in my Kentucky 2020 thread. Hoping to make it by Hidden Ridge this June. LMK.

If you're still slinging these I would like to snag two of them, one white and one pink. Figure its the least I could do for your help in my Kentucky 2020 thread. Hoping to make it by Hidden Ridge this June. LMK.

Yes! Still sitting on about 1/2 of the 50 I bought. I'll go through my stock tonight and PM you with the weight and stamp options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts