• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Death by Disc Golf

wow, thats awesome! if you need a ginny pig trying turtle let me know!!

Poor little guy... My favorite animal Is a squirrel..... :(
"as i pour a little o.j. on the ground for my fallen homie"

Is that a Leopard on the course?
Nope. Innova.

If yall eat tree rats and floppy ear rats, try Nutria. Delish.

Me and a bud were playing scrambles one time and a baby squirrel fell out of a tree about 5 feet from us, jumped up then ran off. He must've been far up cause he smacked hard and didn't die. The only real way I could see a disc killing a critter, would be hitting it on the spine, neck, or head just about perfect.

I witnessed a disc on bird incident at least 10 years back. Probably 150' off the tee, very hard throw, feathers everywhere. Not very unlike a pitched baseball on bird video I've seen before. Hudson Mills Original #2, Tommy-O.

There was a rattlesnake on the course in Odessa. I was tempted to relive a common childhood meal and fry him up, but... I let him be...

The locals weren't too happy with that. They'd rather have him dead. I guess i should've had a cheap meal. They're good.

Say Chain Wrangler... are you good with diamondbacks?

I hate snakes and I wish they were all dead :)

....well if it Dosent screw up the whole Eco system and what not...

^^i heard squirrel is pretty good, no joke

Fried squirrel and squirrel gravy = yum.

But I seriously doubt you killed that squirrel with that disc. I've seen my buddies shoot up a squirrel with a SKS and watched it fall out of the tree and just run off. They're tough little bastards.