• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart extra putter pouch..?

DrBaartman

Birdie Member
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could show me where I could find a cart putter pouch like the one that Dave Feldberg has on his cart in his new In The Bag?

I would post a photo, but I don't know how..

Thanks! Any help would be appreciated. I hope to be an active member of this forum!

You will probably want to run thru the delta cart thread in the bags sub forum. I don't own a cart so I can't help with personal experience.

Take a look at the ToughBuilt tool pouch. Feldberg's was custom made, but you can get a tool pouch for ~$15 (cut the inner little pockets out) and fit 2-3 putters on the pole.

I got the Zucca one, it holds 3 putters plus has pockets for minis, clipboard/scorecard, half a dozen pencils, and a birdie bag. Plus it has nice little tabs away from the pole to attach bag tags where they won't bang against the pole and drive you crazy. Hard to imagine a way to improve it.

I'm necro bumping this, does anyone have any pics of the zuca putter pouch? any reviews? I tried searching but failed...

I just bought a delta cart. I called them and asked about a putter pouch. They told me Ricky Wysoki is testing a proto type right now. Depending on what feedback he gives will determine what delta does. Might see a putter pouch available in the future from them. I'm going to wait, but if they don't have one next year I'll buy the DD one. A friend of mine has it and it's pretty nice.

Latest posts