• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Destroyers, Zones and other hot ticket discs on the cheap!!! I need $ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcassidy1990

Reptilian Disc Golf
Trying to move a bunch of discs from the box o' discs. Student teaching is taking its toll on my bank account and I need some dough! Will give discount on multiples. Hit me up at 636-544-1370 and we can text something out. Thanks for looking. Prices are shipped and OBO! Text for individual pics or email at [email protected]

Destroyers:
-173 G AJ: AJ stamp wiped. Marked BD on the bottom. No idea what that abbreviation is for but it flies nicely OS. Ink. Flat top and great rim. 8/10 or better. $11
-172 G AJ: AJ stamp wiped. Beat to straight. 6.5/10 or better. Perfect for those who like to cycle destroyers. Flat top. Ink. Most of stamp wiped. $9
-172 G Champ w/ patent numbers: faded rim ink. 8/10 or better. Flies nicely OS. Very mild dome. Majority of stamp is wiped. $10
175 G '09 Pro: Patent Numbers. BEEFY. Faded ink. Partial stamp wipe with neat ice bowl stamp. Very mild dome. 7.5/10 or better. $9

Zones:
-?G Z: crystal clear with no ink. Never been thrown!! Very partial stamp wipe. $13
-?G Glow Z: ink on inner rim. 8/10 with some scuffs but no nicks. $12
-?G Pro D: beat to hell and back. 5/10 with faded ink. Not worth much but it throws like a gem. Still has a nice hook and is the softer chalky feeling plastic. Really a great thrower for the zone fans. Just toss me a few bucks on the other zones and I'll add in this baby. You will thank me later. $5

Mids:
-?G Z Hornet: failed stamp wipe. Only ink is "16" on the inner rim. Not sure if indicating weight but possible. Firm for a hornet. $8 8/10 or better.
-174 G Star Ghost: Red skullboy stamp partial wipe. No ink and never thrown. No tooling so I believe its an early run. $10
-177 G Star Roc: Team Innova stamped. I got this disc from Nikko Locastro. Small ink on back. 9/10. Claims to be a Rancho but I have my doubts. $13
-176 G Star Fugitive: Really weird plastic for a Dynamic Discs disc. Feels just like star. I think this must be a proto or something else. Also got this from Nikko in a box direct from DD so it could be a unique disc. Really nice stamp. 8/10 or better. $12

Fairways/Drivers:
-?G Candy KC Pro Teebird 11x: Inked up. Rim is a solid 7/10. Flies really well despite the ink :( Give this bird some wings and let her fly. $16 neat dye.
-169 G EVOLUTION Apache: new run and much flatter than the typical apache. Flies with a lot more stability and the plastic feels great. Small ink on inner rim. Also a neat Oil slick stamp. 9/10. $9
-175 G S-PD: scuffed but no major nicks. 7.5/10 or better. Ink on inner rim. Nicely straight with reliable fade. Partial stamp wipe. PATENT NUMBERS if that matters. $12

I also have buzzzes, a slayer, karma, HARD DX banshee, spirit and access to the GATEWAY factory if you want some hand picked putters :D
BUMP with the PM and please BUYBUYBUY

Attachments

• DESTROYERS.jpg
    DESTROYERS.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 164
  • MIDS.jpg
    MIDS.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 163
  • drivers.jpg
    drivers.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 169
Last edited: