• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2010

bcd99d20.jpg

152 ft aced with a rhfh anny Leopard

Finally! After 6 years since my first ace in 2004, I got my second ace. It happened on hole 11 at Shore Acres in Saugatuck MI, 191 feet with a dx roc. Just thought I'd share, thanks for listening!
Biz
Team Bert

got my first "ace" in an Ace Race this past saturday. doesn't really count from a ~80' temp tee but it was fun!

Glow Aces are Awesome!!!!

just got done playing glow golf and on the last hole of the day a friend hit an ace. It was hole ten. 180-200 foot temp hole back to the practice basket to complete the glow course we have.

He stepped up first and threw a forhand with a TL nice soft hyzer... bang. straight chains. We saw the glowing chains shake and the glow disc spin in them till it ran out of juice.

Any other glow aces, first one I have ever seen.

finally an Ace!!!

it took years!! finally got my first ace, ive hit the basket a handfull of times bet never got an ace until today!!

Very short hole, but an ace nonetheless. I have hit birdie putts from way further out, but if felt so good to get it in off a teepad!!!

best part is how it landed.....take a look!! My buddies signed the back, not retiring the disc though, i use it way too much.

ACE1.jpg

it stuck to the side like that!! kind of weird b/c it was coming down, i gave it some hieght.

i got my first today !!! yay!! also short hole but i've been flirting with it for a couple of years now and i finally got that ace hole...

Last edited:

Latest posts