• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2015

16th ever today with an XG Tern at Williamsburg hole #2. Only 233' but uphill and plenty of witnesses, so I'll take it! :p

Second ace of the season, #10 at Lobdell Reserve.
174 Champ Sidewinder @229', guarded by a large tree directly in front of the pin.

Had a dream the night before it was gonna happen, texted my buddy during my lunch break about the dream and the dire need to get in a round to see if it would come true, his response "hole 10 at Lobdell, i can FEEL it..."

Can't make this stuff up...

I aced #17 on Winthrop Gold with a Glo Aviar on Spectator Day! I had a total of 8 witnesses!

8 at Crowley Texas tonight for doubles. Took home 1175. I haven't had a true ace since 2006. It was great to finally get another one.

Finally got my first ace today...with a disc that I had found earlier in the round! (No name or anything) Kiwanis Park Hole #8 with an old Omega SS on a line drive with just enough fade to crash the chains! No true witnesses other than some tennis players in the nearby court but am still so pumped about it!

Nailed an ace on hole #9 at Showa Kinen park today with no other than the 161 Z Glow Comet that I just received a few days ago. I put that glide machine of a disc on a nice slow lazy uphill hyzer and it just softly plopped in there. 6 holes down, 12 more to go at that course.

Just got #7 on the year, and man it was a good one! Hole 11 at Hansen Park with a forehanded 175g Champion Viking, my double stamped night beater. White ThrowLite this time. I threw with about 15° hyzer, it flipped to about 5° anny, then it faded back and went on a crash course right for the cone. It danced around inside the cage, but it somehow stuck! The noise was glorious and I am pretty sure I woke up everyone on the block, but who cares! This was my first ace on the Viking, my first ace at Hansen, and my first ace on a cone. Feels good.

Just got #7 on the year, and man it was a good one! Hole 11 at Hansen Park with a forehanded 175g Champion Viking, my double stamped night beater. White ThrowLite this time. I threw with about 15° hyzer, it flipped to about 5° anny, then it faded back and went on a crash course right for the cone. It danced around inside the cage, but it somehow stuck! The noise was glorious and I am pretty sure I woke up everyone on the block, but who cares! This was my first ace on the Viking, my first ace at Hansen, and my first ace on a cone. Feels good.

That's a sweet Ace man, Congrats.

I just nailed number twenty on the year yesterday. Number fourteen at Ham Lake, since the leaves had fallen the skip shot doesn't really work so I tried the air route with a Champ Teebird on a low steep hyzer. Crashed and stuck. Finally nailed that hole. :)

Nailed a 278 ft tournament ace with my trusty 156 gram Sure Grip Wizard on the first hole of the day. No turn, no fade, just up and slowly down into the warm embrace of the chains. It was my first tourney ace as well. Then, on my second to last hole of the day I darted another bullseye on a 150ft island hole! The weapon of choice that time was a 157 medium VP. I credit the gratuitous amount of all-you-can-drink beer at the players party the night before. I should play really hungover more often.

picture.php

Hole 4 Burgess Park on 11/1/15... 5th Ace
177 "ZSP" Comet, Slight Turnover RHBH... Last hole of Match Play, only $18 Ace Pot, but first one for $$$

Blue Ribbon Pines hole #23. Short Position, think it's like 177 feet. It's slightly uphill and tight left to right line. Threw a RHBH Fuzion Judge on a 3 degree anny with wind Left to Right and crashed dead center. Makes 21 aces on the year.

mmhhmm my lovely lady friend aced hole #19 river road with a teebird today..... very sexy :)

official induction of the 51 club made some DOLLAHS YALL!

mmhhmm my lovely lady friend aced hole #19 river road with a teebird today..... very sexy :)

official induction of the 51 club made some DOLLAHS YALL!

time to propose and make THAT official sounds like :cool:

Aced Hole 10 @ Showa Kinen Park! 200ft with a 160 Z Glow Comet gently hyzered in there. This has been the second ace with that same disc in the last month.....I just might have to permanently bag the Comet mold :)

Aced hole 16 Albert Oakland park back course columbia mo.
Same hole (different position) I had my last ace on. Exactly 3 months ago! From now on I will play dg on the 23rd of every month!!!

Sweet baby Jesus, probably one of the longest to ever take to get a first ace on this site, but finally got one today.
Lobdell Reserve, 239ft #14. Kastaplast K1 Kaxe.

Latest posts