• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Minis in stock!

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Here's the link if you'd like to get one:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/store/

They are $3.00 a piece + shipping. Shipping is $2.50 for one disc, $3.00 for two, around $4 for 3 and then $6 for anything above that.

Window decals should be coming either later this week or early next week.

Stickers...

Any update on the Sticker front? and are you thinking about making a DGCR store? or just keep the links on the home page for whatever items you add?:D

love the site!

I'm guessing decals should be some time next week. I think the guy said they would take like 10 days to make and then there is shipping time, etc.

I will probably just keep the link on the home page. I call it the DGCR Store but it will only be minis and decals for a while so I don't think I need to go all out with an e-commerce solution just yet :D

Wow, just got my mini's today and they look and feel great Tim. I ordered them Friday...couldn't bgelieve they got here so fast.

That's great, I'm glad you like them and they got there so quickly. Thanks again for getting a few :)

I have already passed out my 2 extras, I guess I will have to get some more. :D

Sweet :D I'm hoping decals will be in stock this week.

Go got my two minis in the mail this afternoon! They are a great quality stamp and just overall awesome!
Very cool! I'm really glad you like them and thanks again for buying a couple.

stickers

hey timg, what's the status on the dgcoursereview stickers? i was holding off on buying my minis until the stickers came in so i don't have to pay double on the shipping...and not that it's any of my business, but how many minis have you sold so far? i hope you're getting the support you deserve! i'll be buying both once those stickers get in

I thought I'd get the decals last week but maybe it'll be this week. I will send the place an email tomorrow to check on the status. I actually haven't kept a mini tally but I think I've sold 15 so far. I have a feeling I'm gonna have a lot of decals left over :D