• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

no name yet....looking forward to it though...

also an update:

AMP

Last edited:
If that's in response to me, no worries. I wasn't expect anything until Sunday or so. Any earlier is a bonus.

Are we supposed to try to keep our identities secret to the recipient? I saw in last year's thread that didn't seem to be a big priority, so to speak... :)

No that is an update for everyone. I like to let my recipient know who I am but others dont.

so, I got my three names and

one is someone who has either had me or I had them before.
one is staying in state. and
one is gonna be "bigger".

more hints to come...

btw, I'm shipping monday/tuesday.

Santa,

I truly am not picky. My wants (see old post) are vague and not a top priority. I would even be OK with beginner friendly DX type stuff. It is my intention to pass things along to a co-worker that just accepted 2 foster boys. They are looking for fun and inexpensive activities to introduce the kids to. I am stoked to get my name a put a pack together. I have been blessed this year and I plan to pass along some of my good fortune. Cheers to all!

I got my name and I'd already begun purchasing, but knowing where they are I can add some other things and then finally the discs they're looking to try.

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

Went out and got all my stuff ready for my SS. Can't wait to ship it out today. It's going to state with a football team almost as bad as mine

I've put together my list. A few things from one place, a few things from another. Good total value and many of the things on their list, so I'm happy to be able to send it... hopefully in about a week when some things arrive. :)

Got my spreadsheet done and my letter written.

IMAG0558.jpg

so, here's a small sampling of what I MIGHT be giving out this year to my secret santa peoples...
anyone itching! :D