• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

Starting to worry about the last package I sent. Expected delivery was monday but it shows a departure scan in Birmingham AL yesterday. So it made it 50 miles from me since Saturday? :confused:

Last edited:
well, depends. When did you drop it off saturday? Could it have missed its ride out? Cause then it wouldn't have left till monday. And, it's not really a tracking number...it's Delivery Confirmation. As in, Hey, its delivered!
For example:
Acceptance
December 02, 2012, 1:53 pm
CARY, NC 27511

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
December 03, 2012, 11:36 pm
RALEIGH, NC 27676

Depart USPS Sort Facility
December 04, 2012
RALEIGH, NC 27676

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
December 05, 2012, 4:02 am
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188

This says that it made it from Raleigh, to San Fran, in a MAX of 28 hours, 31 if that last one is a local CA timestamp. A trip of 2840 miles. Yet it took 33 hours to get from Cary, to Raleigh. Which is like 8 miles.

Starting to worry about the last package I sent. Expected delivery was monday but it shows a departure scan in Birmingham AL yesterday. So it made it 50 miles from me since Saturday? :confused:

I mailed it first thing Saturday. It left the tuscaloosa office and made it to Birmingham but I guess just sat there until Monday night then arrived to its destination state this morning and should be delivered tomorrow. But why even state a delivery date to only then miss it by 3 days?

Last edited:

mine in that area did the same thing... it took like 2 extra days

$36 to ship to Canada.... FML

If it is any consolation mine from canada cost about the same is also costs us an additional 10 bucks for dc. For us to shop a single disc is 6 bucks.

There is a 50/50 chance its coming to me and fwiw I really do appreciate it.

my 1/2 ss arrived I have not had a chance to open, got a text from the wife " I swear you better not have bought more discs online". From some kind gent/gal from Indiana. Will be sharing results later.

My 2 packages are mailed so says my wife, yet to get confirm # but I know who to send to. Working late today.

The package I sent should be out for delivery today

Where it went any motorist who sights a team of horses coming toward him must pull well off the road, cover his car with a blanket or canvas that blends with the countryside, and let the horses pass. If the horses appear skittish, the motorist must take his car apart, piece by piece, and hide it under the nearest bushes.

Priority Mail®
Out for Delivery
December 05, 2012, 8:45 am

Someone's mind is about to be blown I think

The package I sent should be out for delivery today

Where it went any motorist who sights a team of horses coming toward him must pull well off the road, cover his car with a blanket or canvas that blends with the countryside, and let the horses pass. If the horses appear skittish, the motorist must take his car apart, piece by piece, and hide it under the nearest bushes.

That's my state but I've got it on good authority that it's safe for me to stop camping between my mailbox and front porch, so... I'll pick up the vigil next week. :)

Priority Mail®
Out for Delivery
December 05, 2012, 8:45 am

Someone's mind is about to be blown I think

I may be in posession of said package...
I gotta let the dogs out, then I'll open it...

seriously kevin, a champion groove that b3nder shot to hell... thats funny dude :|