• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

I have 2 people to send to and they will have their packages sent out on Monday. I have to pick up a few other items for the box still. Mwuhahahaha.

Someone sent a single groove last year i was trying to find the post to find out who the sender was. anyone remember this?

Someone sent a single groove last year i was trying to find the post to find out who the sender was. anyone remember this?

I think it was a pre package. Then they sent something afterwords. two years ago LoPan sent me a groove with 'Throw me I'm not a groove" dyed on it. It has a lot of DGCR members sigs on it.

Wow people go crazy all out on this! I thought I put a decent amount in my package but seeing some of the other ones is making me feel a little cheap:! :eek: On the plus side, my recipient should receive on Dec. 4th according to USPS! A hint... Hmmm... How about this? The town it's going to has an area of only 2.4 square miles.

Wow people go crazy all out on this! I thought I put a decent amount in my package but seeing some of the other ones is making me feel a little cheap:! :eek: On the plus side, my recipient should receive on Dec. 4th according to USPS! A hint... Hmmm... How about this? The town it's going to has an area of only 2.4 square miles.

Well, it's not me. My town is 11 sq. miles.

Sent one package off today. Headed to the land of sparkly vampires.

tumblr_mdrqphffwz1rjyoxyo1_500.jpg

Both sent out, both east of me, one north one south. according to google maps from my town to his (north) takes 1329 miles and to (south) takes 1274 miles. Both received easily over $100 based off MST

Any guesses?

Just dropped both of mine at the PO. Expected delivery is 12/1/12. Now I get to have some fun and get you guys guessing.

First one:
The country it is going to has been around since July 4, 1776.

This state is home to the B&O Railroad Museum.

In this county, Leisure and Hospitality account for 10% of the economy.

When you go to this town's home page, the first link you see is one about tornado facts.

Second one:
This country's first president was a man by the name of John Hanson.

This state has a mineral called Bastnaesite in a county that has a name resembling that of a certain polygon.

This county has a name resembling that of a very popular superhero.

The mission statement of this city's police department is:

"The members of the [omitted] Police Department are committed to providing the highest quality of professional police services. We strive to protect life, enforce and uphold the law, preserve order, and protect property. In partnership with citizens, city government, and other stakeholders, we commit ourselves to improving the quality of life in our community."

So, what do you guys think? Where in the world did I ship my two SS packages to?

Dang... The town I'm in has an area of 2.75 square miles :(

my ss recipient will have to wait a couple of extra days....i finally found of their particular wants that i really wanted to get for them!! i'm so stoked to send it out!! hold on tight dixieland!!

Package mailed and pic of DC slip emailed !
Should be delivered Saturday, Monday at the latest.

I have 2 people to send to and they will have their packages sent out on Monday. I have to pick up a few other items for the box still. Mwuhahahaha.

I sent out that package, here are his posts
Sorry I hadn't responded w/ my picture yet. I buried my father yesterday.
Anyway, I got a Champ Groove signed by Kyle somebody and a full color mini w/ "Born to Lose" logo.
Thanks.

...and how.

After recieving the original package, I was hoping that it was a joke, but I was happy to get it none the less.
Friday afternoon rolls around and I got ALL OF THIS GREAT STUFF!!

A nice card.
Swag/miscellany:
2 pk sharpies, a flashlight, a shot glass, body powder, hand sanitizer, poison ivey spray, stickers, scorecards, 2 glow minis, Marshall St towel, t-shirt, MSDGC dvd's, and a huge bag of candy!

Discs:
A natural beauty Star Leopard, a Summit, Champ glo XD, Eclipse Vector, Eclipse Ion (blank), Japan Open Echo Katana(?), Gold Line Flow, Blizz Wraith, Champ TD, and another Ion that I had dyed and traded!

Thanks Tre..., err, I mean Secret Santa!

Also I would like to thank all of you for your kind words concerning my father.

What's wrong? I think you're still in the area, no?

should be. #10 course is in MA

Stuck working late :wall: and my wife just sent me a pic of my SS package! I still can't send mine until I stop by the pro shop on Saturday, so it won't go out until Monday. :(

To maintain the spirit of fairness and anticipation, I will not open my package until I send mine out - just wanted to let Santa know it got here safely and ahead of schedule. Thank you in advance and I will post pics as soon as I open it! :clap:

I should have mine out by monday. It wont be too hard to find out for the person im sending it to to find out who sent it. I am throwing in some discs from around my house as well. one isnt on the list of his wants, but its an 11x champ disc so hopefully the person im sending to will be happy with it. I gotta go to the pro shop and pick up some stuff too!

Latest posts