• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

Wow! The pics of SS packages are amazing. Are these the norm or exception? I am new to dgcr and this is my first SS. After seeing so many amazing pics I'm feeling like I really underdelivered. Lots of very generous members here.

Many have been playing/trading/buying for many years and therefore have more inventory to work with. I enjoyed the fact that when I saw the "likes" posted by my SS, they matched up amazingly well to what I throw. This made it easier for me to try and pic out items that I thought they would like/throw.
Glad I got in on this again this year!

So it appears that the pics I embedded had broken links, so here I am gonna try and get them posted properly now.

The package:
704340_437619012954535_2075187008_o.jpg

The discs:
706302_437618932954543_1741204090_o.jpg

The swag:
705983_437618836287886_1743123672_o.jpg

Here is what I received in my first SS package:

Discs:
Gold Line Lat 64 XXX
Sweet supercolor Buzzz for my collection
Fly-dyed Z Force
Gateway Superglow Sabre
Innova DX Eagle

Swag:
Vibram Mini
Insulated work gloves
Candy (OM NOM NOM)
A scarf (appears to be hand-made & is VERY VERY warm!)
Innova Microfiber towel
Two sets of birdie beads
Re-usable scorecard
2 permanent markers
Handwarmers
UV bracelet
Stickers
And a cup that instructs me to "Have a Coke and a smile"

This is an awesome SS package!!! I can't wait to go out and give these discs a try! I had been needing an overstable driver that is longer than my Ascent in my bag and I wanted to try more discs that I have not thrown, so I can't think of any way that he could have hit on the discs better. Also, I got some way sweet swag that should help keep me warm while I'm playing in a blizzard in SoDak here in about a month.

Thanks, Santa!!! Apparently I have been a "good" boy this year!

Yes you have been a good boy this year!

So my last package was delivered on the 5th according to USPS. Hope my SS got it.

Found this at my front door today!!
ss002h.jpg

ss003x.jpg

soft magnet
dx cro
FR mamba
stormtrooper ion
volt
water bottle
pistachios"MMMMMM"
Innova hat"jacked by wife"
& a note stating package 1 of 2 "sweet"

Last edited:
Mail man just came! Another sweet package fresh out of Santa's workshop!

Whole thing:
attachment.php

Swag:
attachment.php

Close up of Awesome Natural Beauty Xcal:
attachment.php

Thanks so much Santa! More than I was expecting, Today has just been getting better! (If you want to let me know your username I'll throw you some feedback :))
:clap:

Attachments

• P1240837.jpg
    P1240837.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 112
  • P1240838.jpg
    P1240838.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 112
  • P1240839.jpg
    P1240839.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 113
Got the first of two today. First and foremost, thanks bdodson.
20121207_093707.jpg

Discs:
Dyed 172 solf
157 bliz wraith
176 flying squirrel - exact perfect backup for my bagged one.
150 used champ leopard

Swag:
Couple of hats
Reusable scorecard
3 innova minis
Football
Vegas chip key chain
Vegas cards
Crayons for the 3 year old
Pacifiers for the new baby. Thanks for remembering!
Box of nerds.

Again thanks man. Hope you and the boys are still enjoying the volts. Merry Christmas.

Will be out of town the next couple days so hoping SS arrives while I'm gone. Got December Doubles at Goat Path/Holler in the Hills tomorrow - 34 teams signed up so it should be a blast in the December rain.

Mine will go out today or tomorrow. Didn't mean to wait till the last minute, But good things come to those who wait.

The bar sure raised this year, Some of these packages are awesome.

Hey Tourney, How did you do this year?

woodstock=yrnmbrsup

Mine will go out today or tomorrow. Didn't mean to wait till the last minute, But good things come to those who wait.

The bar sure raised this year, Some of these packages are awesome.

Hey Tourney, How did you do this year?

woodstock=yrnmbrsup

I couldnt participate. I have a baby boy coming in March. I tried to pay it forward in July.

Cursed workplace slave drivers kept me late every day this week... dropped of a 6lb 10oz SS package at the Post Office on my lunch break. Westward bound. Sorry to my recipient for being last minute - your patience is appreciated!

one disc arrived today. hopefully the last one will be here tomorrow!

Latest posts