• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc equivalents for trilogy tourney?

Praetorian

Bogey Member
Hi there,

I know I haven't been around for awhile but I'd like to get some expert opinions on an issue I have. I've finally summoned up enough courage to enter my first tournament, which is a local Trilogy Challenge. I guess we use 3 discs for the entire round, and the 3 I'm receiving on date of tourney in 2 weeks are:

Latitude 64 Gold Burst Sapphire Carat (10/6/-2/1.5)

Westside Discs VIP Chameleon Warship (5/6/0/1)

Dynamic Discs Eco Classic EMAC Judge (2/4/0/1)

I'd like to know if there are any Innova equivalent discs (since that's what's primarily in my bag) that I can practice with for this 3-disc tourney. I've heard that you really shouldn't compare flight numbers across brands but there's really no other reference that I can find. Doing basic research from the Innova catalog, I've identified 3 discs with similar numbers, which are the Beast (10/5/-2/2) for driver, Skeeter (5/5/-1/1) for midrange, and Aviar P&A (2/3/0/1) for putter.

Am I way off base here, or am I missing something? I'd highly appreciate any input. Thanks!