• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf center Disc Vision

Alexplz

Double Eagle Member
I just want to say it's been a while since I've been on, but checked out DGC recently and spotted their Disc Vision gimmick. It's exactly what I've been asking about for years on here - a side profile of every disc next to a measuring stick. Very cool. That is all.

I just want to say it's been a while since I've been on, but checked out DGC recently and spotted their Disc Vision gimmick. It's exactly what I've been asking about for years on here - a side profile of every disc next to a measuring stick. Very cool. That is all.

I've seen that. On the surface it's helpful. But some discs are upside down, and there doesn't seem to be a 'zero' calibration point. Certainly better than seeing the stamp though!

I've seen that. On the surface it's helpful. But some discs are upside down, and there doesn't seem to be a 'zero' calibration point. Certainly better than seeing the stamp though!

I assume it's the same column-thing they put each disc on, and I guess I'm also assuming the tic marks don't move.

Calibration would be nice, but I will settle for side profiles! :clap: