• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf for Multiple Sclerosis

jchoate7

Eagle Member
I am raising money for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. I am going to be participating in a 100-hole disc golf tournament in honor of those affected by this disease.

Disc Golf Tournament Link: http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/14th_Annual_Iron_Man_2015

National Multiple Sclerosis Society Link: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/

To make things interesting for the DGCR community I will be holding a raffle for everyone who donates. For every dollar you donate you get a ticket into the raffle. If you donate please PM me your name (real and DGCR username) and how much you donated so I can keep track. There will be multiple tiers of prizes for however high the total donations get. Each prize will be drawn separately so more people have a chance at winning. Prizes are as follows:

Tier 1 - $0 - Worlds Stamped Glow Lucid Felon
Tier 2 - $50 - Optohex Raketen
Tier 3 - $100 - 4 gently used Trilogy putters
Tier 4 - $150 - Lucid Enforcer
Tier 5 - $250 - $25 gift card to Disc Golf Center
Tier 6 - $500 - Lightly used black Dynamic Discs Commander Bag with Backpack Straps

I will post pictures of all the prizes when I get home from the weekend.

Thanks in advance for all of you who are donating!

Below is the link to my GoFundMe page.

https://www.gofundme.com/14thironman

Talk to dehaas about DG fundrasing for MS. He's run a successful tournament with proceeds going to the national ms society for a handful of years now.

Kev, the tournament is being run by another club member. I'm just trying to do my part to help fundraise as much as I can as a player. The minimum donation is $25 a player and 10X that is my goal.

Lemme check my stash and see if I have any leftover tournament stamped discs. I might be able to send one or 2 as ctp prizes or something.

Prizes

TIER 1 - This disc will auction no matter what!
Edit** - 10th Anniversay Great Chili Cookoff Stamp (NOT Worlds)​

TIER 2 - This disc will auction with previous tier when donation total on GoFundMe reaches $50.​

Tier 3 - This disc will auction with previous tiers when donation total on GoFundMe reaches $100.​

Tier 4 - This disc will auction with previous tiers when donation total on GoFundMe reaches $150.
Edit** - Opto Riot (NOT Lucid Enforcer)​

Tier 5 - This gift card will auction with previous tiers when donation total on GoFundMe reaches $250.
$25 gift card to Disc Golf Center
Tier 6 - This gently used disc golf Dynamic Discs Commander bag will auction with previous tiers when donation total on GoFundMe reaches $500.​

Bump. About a week left. Let's get this thing funded. 138 members online right now. That's less than $2 a member. Include the guests on the website and it's less than 50 cents each

Bump. About a week left. Let's get this thing funded. 138 members online right now. That's less than $2 a member. Include the guests on the website and it's less than 50 cents each

Thanks for the bump DGHippie, why don't you start us out!

We hit Tier 2!

Get in on this raffle for a chance to win a Glow Felon or a Optohex Raketen! $5 gets you 5 entries into the raffle, $10 for 10 entries, etc. All money raised through this raffle will be donated to The National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Help me make this a successful campaign!

Only 6 days left to donate to GoFundMe. When donating please message me with your donation amount so I can add you to the raffle.

Donate here: https://www.gofundme.com/14thironman

We have only had two donors... I will be raffling off 2 discs! Donate not only to a good cause but also for a chance to win one of these discs!!!! Every little bit helps $10, $5, and even a single dollar helps! Help me make this fundraising campaign a success!

Latest posts