• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf on Mythbusters

I don't think timewarp exists anymore...haven't seen any promos for it in ages and the website doens't show any listings on Discovery at all. I know some pros actually posted on their message boards (I think Avery Jenkins was one of them) and would love to see it.

I'm thinking a cool mythbusters idea would be a show about toys that were rumored to have been developed from ancient weapons, such as discs, boomerangs and yo-yo's, to name a few. Maybe that's a better approach, without the whole "this sport might kill you" thing to worry about.

I always thought it would be sweet to see a "Sports Science" segment on a disc golf drive. I bet if the dude who hosts the show analyzed Avery's drive they could break it down into some crazy numbers. They could also do one on putting accuracy, some of those pros are insane.

This would be a cool episode. I bookmarked and will keep an eye on that discovery thread.