• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf T-Shirts: So much crap out there.

zenbot

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Has anybody seen any good shirts? The only stuff I've seen that I really like is from Wormburner.

bwtcu.jpg

bgcu.jpg

I really like the DG hoodies at DiscGolfCenter. Not shirts but they look sharp! If I lived in Alaska I would have already bought one.

Best shirt I have seen is one my wife had made for me. It has a basket against a cloudy sky with the caption - What are you doing for eternity?

LSDiscs has some really nice desings for $13 and it's on shirts that resemble American Apparels, not those huge necked Gildans

Discwing has the best one i've seen -

warbler_red.gif

other than that i've seen approx zero DG shirts i would ever buy -

ill take a simple company logo over anything with picture of a basket or a figure throwing a disc.

I thought this design was pretty cool. Their foil stamps are neat, too.

Zeteter Disc Golf (small company, cool owner)

Attachments

• zeteter.jpg
    zeteter.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 29
ill take a simple company logo over anything with picture of a basket or a figure throwing a disc.

Sorry, if I'm gonna wear something that's got a company logo on it, that company's gonna PAY me for the advertising. Especially big multinational companies that have advertising budgets in the millions and must still feel like they have to flog their image all over Creation. Small companies, socially and/or environmentally responsible companies, companies with genuinely aesthetic logos (can't think of any of these offhand) excepted.

Latest posts