• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DisCarrier Bag w/Quad Shock straps

riffraffrasta

I just purchased the Innova Discarrier with Phenix Quad shock straps. I did quite a bit of research and asking around before I made my selection. I feel this was the best route for me (versus a Revolution or any other manufacturers bag) but I was just curious what if anyone had anything to say about these products. Pros and cons alike welcome. Just very excited about stepping up from a Deluxe bag. Any input would be appreciated. Peace and good throws.:D

I moved this to the equipment forum, the bag suggestion forum is more for getting feedback on your disc selections.

RE your post, the Innova bags seem to hold up pretty well, I had the competition bag and used it hard for a couple years with no signs of wear other than a little fading.

Thanks. I'm still a newb around here so I'm still getting the hang of exactly where too post stuff. Thanks for the feedback. I'm super excited, can't wait for monday to get here.

I have an Innova Competition Bag with Quad Shocks and it works great. I have had this set up for 2 years with no problems.

I think the Discarrier is a bit overpriced for what it is compared to a Fade tourny bag. The one thing I really dont like about the Discarrier and Comp bag is the inner frame is just not well attached and cheap compared to the fade. Also my innova bags are all stained, dirty and a few seams and corners have some wear where my Fade Ive had twice as long with no signs of wear at all.

Latest posts