• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] discmania FD- jackal ...its coming

Awesome! Can't wait for the website to launch to get my hands on the new swag. How was the clinic?

The clinic was good. If you have watched the videos, it was almost the same thing. They pointed out a few things I need to work on. It was unreal watching simon throw!! I've never seen someone make throwing look so easy.

you guys are gettin' me all antsy. i have recently discovered that i can indeed benefit from a true fairway.

tempted to go find a flattie, but i could just buy a rival instead. the idea of two discs, one mold is nice but that's half the reason i stopped throwing PD, trying to hunt down the good SPD was a chore . . . hmmm . . .

The FD2 might be up your alley then, the numbers seem like it may be pretty close to the flat FD's.

I just started experimenting throwing my second runs fh and am having good results. Handles the fh torque well yet more controllable than a FB for shorter throws. Anyone else throw these fh?

Yep! I don't generate the power for a Firebird, I'm sub-300' with it. For me, these will flex nicely or just go straight and fade.

Well I got a lot of throws in with the G Star-FD today. Not sure what to compare it with. Its longer and straighter then my 2nd runs C-lines. Not as understable of a flight as some of my S-lines. Only got a few throws in the wind, I'll want to get more throws in to a head wind to see how it handles it.

Jussi posted today that the new Discmania website will be active next week! I am assuming this will contain the US online store (or only hope). Can't wait to pick up some Lizotte and Gstar Fd's.

But nonetheless exciting news for Discmania and another big step in the right direction.

Jussi posted today that the new Discmania website will be active next week! I am assuming this will contain the US online store (or only hope). Can't wait to pick up some Lizotte and Gstar Fd's.

But nonetheless exciting news for Discmania and another big step in the right direction.

well.. there goes all my cash....

I just snagged a cfd from play it again. It was double stamped and jl for sure. 8 bucks new! keep your eyes open, looks like the newer discmania is jl. Got a PD that's glass clear as well.

I went to the DITG tour here in Austin and picked up one of the GStar FD's, but I haven't thrown it yet. I mostly got the disc out of principle, but I'm thinking about selling or trading it if anyone is interested.

I went to the DITG tour here in Austin and picked up one of the GStar FD's, but I haven't thrown it yet. I mostly got the disc out of principle, but I'm thinking about selling or trading it if anyone is interested.

Interested to see how much more stable these are than the 2nd runs. if any. Isnt Gstar the most overstable plastic innova does?

I can't wait :popcorn:

I can take a picture of mine at home. I didn't get Avery/Simon to sign mine. I don't know, I've never been big on signatures. To me, they're more significant for the people who get them and don't "transfer" very well.

(although, I supposed I could get them to sign it this weekend sometime)

Latest posts